Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 11. (Read 58828 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
This is another one of the projects I was so hopeful. Just because it is bear season, even good projects are going down the drain. Pity.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Absolutely right binding one thing with other is what leads us to wrong expectations. Just like launch of platform is being taken by some folks as price pusher and expectations are increasing already. I will second you that we should have to come out of the state quick money making and should give required time to project to evolve and establish before expecting something as profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
With platform release should be at least ico price .... I only see price is not going up and that means people dont trust even if is so close to platform release

You can not ignore the current price, but this is not how it starts, but how it ends. Lets give us margin, and let the core team keep working on the current line. If the platform is a success, sooner than later we will reach the ico price, maybe more ... but let's not look from one week to another, but a higher time frame, months, 1-2 years.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
In all reality we were speculating that the Deb token would have an increasing demand on their platform. It was never their plan to " market " crypto speculators to join in on some hype, it was to create a platform where the token had demand creating a buying pressure.
when will the new platform be released? hopefully with the new platform will make the purchasing power for DEB increase. can't wait for that. buying at a high enough price and now a little sad to see the estimation in the wallet.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I better buy before they then lol. Btc hurry up and dump- sorry guys I like cheap coins and I'm patient enough to take the beatings
Activity: 31
If you're a part of a community, you have to be respectful of other members. Undermining them and calling each other names is not the way we do it here. I hope a few days of silence will help you understand that.
Activity: 243
When the platform launches in 9 days can we lend right away?
Just loaded up on kucoin. I think we will see a pump after the Blockchain forum. Normally happens with all coins. The quality of the product and low entry will help big time
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is going to deal with businesses in real world and launch is at almost 10 days distance now. This launch is very significant even if this won't spike the market seeing the current situation can be expected. But once platform is live it will grow continuously which will increase the demand of DEB tokens and price will show increase easy by easy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
In all reality we were speculating that the Deb token would have an increasing demand on their platform. It was never their plan to " market " crypto speculators to join in on some hype, it was to create a platform where the token had demand creating a buying pressure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Here time is running short to accumulate because every coming day bring us closer to release of Abra platform. It is quite possible to see price more higher than current ones if market remains same. In remaining days if bull returns then increase will be lot more else market will appreciate the launch for sure.
Activity: 48
I think my question was not understood, I know that Deb is not in Canada; I want to know if deb has similar problems as ppp; how it goes with the regulations or deb has no inconveniences with it.
Activity: 247
The only way it can be seen as a security token is if there is no utility and it is been traded on the secondary market. That is the current situation.
But once the utility starts, this wont be looked upon as a security.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A utility token cannot be traded on exchanges prior to the start of the utility.
And you cannot make a profit off of a utility token without the utility.
Thankfully, SEC doesn't have any impact in Europe, so doesnt matter at the current stage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I hope we have passed the accumulation zone and found a bottom at ~ 0.000002 BTC. Current all times Debitum chart demonstrates small but stable gains, especially in ETH equivalent. Community, investors or maybe funds are not willing to tied DEB to ETH price anymore, their goal is to hold and increase project USD capitalization.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Martins gets invited for an interview, website receives an update, Meet DEBITUM NETWORK at WBF London September 3-5th. Soon wil be moon, I hope (I long wait)

Whether the occurrence of this will make this project better and make the price no longer fall with the impact given by Bitcoin. Everyone expects something big.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Activity: 84
Have had that question a loong time , have def. Not seen any from DEB team? Bring in more user for platform like company lenders and borrowers ? Would not do alot for the price of the token, not the way the use case is sett up at this point. Its not fud  just trying to understand how we as early ICO investers would even be abel to get some of the investment value back.?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Martins gets invited for an interview, website receives an update, Meet DEBITUM NETWORK at WBF London September 3-5th. Soon wil be moon, I hope (I long wait)
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Its already happening. Price has been climbing for the last 6 days but the current price is the small picture.. Debitum is coiled up like a snake, ready to strike upon the business world through global expansion and domination. Operation shock and awe is about to commence. Hold on to your  hats and get ready for a glorious display. Debitum will melt our joyous hearts and blow our minds away!
That's good but we are expecting at least above ICO price.
For now, I did not see it's really climbing that high because the volume did not grow as well, a little hold and we will make new ATH.
And what are the forecasts for the price? After analyzing the price fluctuation, I came to the conclusion that now is the time to buy DEB

If you compare this project with PPT who have $173M market cap and this project have only $3.8M than imagine big potential is there. I think in future it can gain more high value so that it is right time to buy.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Its already happening. Price has been climbing for the last 6 days but the current price is the small picture.. Debitum is coiled up like a snake, ready to strike upon the business world through global expansion and domination. Operation shock and awe is about to commence. Hold on to your  hats and get ready for a glorious display. Debitum will melt our joyous hearts and blow our minds away!
That's good but we are expecting at least above ICO price.
For now, I did not see it's really climbing that high because the volume did not grow as well, a little hold and we will make new ATH.
And what are the forecasts for the price? After analyzing the price fluctuation, I came to the conclusion that now is the time to buy DEB
Pages:
Jump to: