Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 14. (Read 58828 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold . Please tell me ? or added good top exchanger & more patnership
A real admin will never give you advice on your investment ofcourse. August 9th will see a Q&A session, could be something you wanna attend.
Activity: 14
project isnt dead just wait until it gets used and hold on
i bought at ico too im not selling now, just looking at buying more
Many time they are blog post & twitter post about exchnger ...They are offer from poloniex, Applied binance . Not true exchanger commitment 👍👍👍
Activity: 30
ICO Time 5 admin all time was telegram Chanel...Now not have any admin for chat client... Only dump & dump 😂😂
Activity: 38
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold . Please tell me ? or added good top exchanger & more patnership
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This steadiness in development which covers every aspect of the product fully whether it is technical area or expansion in team or partnerships ties with other established projects, is increasing my expectations from team every week. This time where everything is once again great update on collaboration with Stellar to use them platform for international money transfers is great.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold
Just don't think you lose anything unless you'll sell it.
The moment you buy this token, you should be aware that it's a long term process and the market now is the big hindrance for the price to grow.
Watch out bitcoin and if it grows healthy, expect this will grow as well.

Some people have no patience and they don't judge the potential of any project. Some project could so long time than our plan and expectation that is clear if we sold than we can consider it as lose otherwise this will remain under our portfolio as long term investment. I hope so future of this project will be nice.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold
Just don't think you lose anything unless you'll sell it.
The moment you buy this token, you should be aware that it's a long term process and the market now is the big hindrance for the price to grow.
Watch out bitcoin and if it grows healthy, expect this will grow as well.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There are few more weeks for the platform and team is very actively doing work. Building global level business of this kind needs time and hard work. It is normal for first time investors to have some concerns in mind but by keeping track of updates you should be able to judge the project. It was shared on previous page upcoming Q&A that is going to clear many things for many people.
Activity: 31
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
they cannot make financial investment decisions for our community. However, we are launching our platform at the start of September and as discussed many times on this channel, DEB, as a utility token, should gain its value continually as the platform expands. We’re publishing new updates on a weekly basis and our progress is visible every week. Join our Q&A Session on August 9th @ 2PM GMT+3 to find out more and ask questions if there’s anything left unanswered.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
The low price of the coin does not reflect hard work of team, but rather the weak use case for the coin. Even if expected $10 million worth of loans that is already committed to come on the platform does effectively show up in September, how much DEB fees can you charge on that? Maybe something like $100,000 worth of DEB with $90,000 coming straight back on the market after service providers have received payment. Net utility demand for $10,000 worth of DEB will hardly move the coin. The picture may change as we learn more details about the practical coin usage, but most investors base their buying/selling on the known information...
People are hyping the news or spreading FUD, that is the nature here in crypto.
But, for those who fully understand the crypto, they will always aim and think of long term success and of course they do not base the sucess
on the current price now, instead they look deeper and follow the development of the project.
Activity: 252
The low price of the coin does not reflect hard work of team, but rather the weak use case for the coin. Even if expected $10 million worth of loans that is already committed to come on the platform does effectively show up in September, how much DEB fees can you charge on that? Maybe something like $100,000 worth of DEB with $90,000 coming straight back on the market after service providers have received payment. Net utility demand for $10,000 worth of DEB will hardly move the coin. The picture may change as we learn more details about the practical coin usage, but most investors base their buying/selling on the known information...
Activity: 322
I don't think it has anything to do with technical issues. There is only that much fees you can charge on a loan. If fiat investors are to earn about 10% annual interest on the money they bring in then the total amount of other fees ( paid in DEB) has an upper limit. If total fees on platform also amount to 10% of loan value then the loans would come at a 20% interest rate for borrowers.
Activity: 280
A game changer is to allow token holders to fund loans using their tokens on the platform.  That info itself would minimum bring the current price of the token to ico prices and to the moon moving forward.
If Debitum wants to compete with Populous, then you have to be on the same level of innovation
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Those who recently have been less than satisfied with the marketing efforts of Debitum should check out this interview with Mantas if you haven't already; Debitum CMO at the Cryptocurrency World Expo.

More specifics on main net unveiling and a lot of great info in general on the release of future versions
https://youtu.be/yaQis-PNQiM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Only well known exchange is Kucoin which is very good and volume isn't bad at all. As of development I think you are not following the project at all else were fully aware of the weekly updates. Development has reached in very advanced levels and in September you may expect for the release of platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
This is great project , but public relation is not good, please spent some time in doing more than few seconds video. 5-10 video on beta will be appreciated.. short videos and weekly update about progress ..
Debitum team will perform live Q & A session on Thursday, August 9th @ 2PM UTC / GMT + 3 to chat about the newest updates, our progress and upcoming Abra 1.0 release. we can ask a lot of things there.

when DEB token will be registered in a new exchange? I think now is a good time to make good news for a new exchange

I can't find coins from this project to be in a good market right now and there is no latest development on this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
theres more demand to give the loans than there are companies asking for them now though. but yes im sure loans have not only been taken on the platform, they have been paid out to PPT lenders
like i said they fill the loans in minutes so its easy to hold and not get a chance to lend unless youre really on it when they upload a new loan
they still need to penetrate the borrower side more though to have competitive rates and have more of a marketplace. its limited loans just because not many large companies have signed up to borrow yet
Pages:
Jump to: