Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 12. (Read 58828 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Its already happening. Price has been climbing for the last 6 days but the current price is the small picture.. Debitum is coiled up like a snake, ready to strike upon the business world through global expansion and domination. Operation shock and awe is about to commence. Hold on to your  hats and get ready for a glorious display. Debitum will melt our joyous hearts and blow our minds away!
That's good but we are expecting at least above ICO price.
For now, I did not see it's really climbing that high because the volume did not grow as well, a little hold and we will make new ATH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
In a Bear market not much, few x i’d guesstimate. If launch comes with partner announcements/real world use/loans already ath’s soon after? Who knows really. The market is irrationale
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Its already happening. Price has been climbing for the last 6 days but the current price is the small picture.. Debitum is coiled up like a snake, ready to strike upon the business world through global expansion and domination. Operation shock and awe is about to commence. Hold on to your  hats and get ready for a glorious display. Debitum will melt our joyous hearts and blow our minds away!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
As far as I understood the role of DEB token inside the platform that is utility token. This DEB token will be used for fees and settlement of loans as narrative currency. Its demand will increase gradual alongwith the size of loans and fiances approved by the platform. I don't have immediate big expectations in increase of price because of external situation.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
I think people are starting to realize Debitum is a real project. They have worked very hard to achieve every step on the road map. Platform launch in 14 days 22 hours!! Launch in 15 countries by 2019!
They did not realize it first because I don't see an increase of buy orders.
Maybe there are some who are continuously buying right now but we will see more volume once the platform is really near especially if bitcoin will rise also.
Activity: 11
 i have a question. one admin mentioned loans once the platform launches to be initially around i million ero and may be rising to millions, how will they go through exchanges ( to buy Deb tokens £ Would not that be overwhelming and creat huge fluctuations in price ?  Or is there another way if executive these loans.
Activity: 92
Quick answer - we have agreed with 3 institutional borrowers and few larger SMEs directly. The initial (day one) amount of loans is expected around 0.5-1M eur but they are capable to borrow up to 20M eur, so I expect we'll reach it quite fast (this depends a bit more on investment side of Debitum, it's size and growth).
Activity: 252
I think people are starting to realize Debitum is a real project. They have worked very hard to achieve every step on the road map. Platform launch in 14 days 22 hours!! Launch in 15 countries by 2019!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
And i have a question.I saw as someone sayd about loans once the platform launches to be initially around i million ero and may be rising to millions, how will they go through exchanges ( to buy Deb tokens £ Would not that be overwhelming and creat huge fluctuations in price ?  Or is there another way if executive these loans. Thanks

They can buy deb tokens directly through the platform. Any amount even huge ones (million and more).  exact date of launch Debitum Network - 3 September.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
And i have a question.I saw as someone sayd about loans once the platform launches to be initially around i million ero and may be rising to millions, how will they go through exchanges ( to buy Deb tokens £ Would not that be overwhelming and creat huge fluctuations in price ?  Or is there another way if executive these loans. Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Debitum have agreed with 3 institutional borrowers and few larger SMEs directly. The initial (day one) amount of loans is expected around 0.5-1M eur but they are capable to borrow up to 20M eur, so I expect we'll reach it quite fast (this depends a bit more on investment side of Debitum, it's size and growth).

These amount of loans you mentioned how will they go through exchanges ( to buy Deb tokens £ Would not that be overwhelming. Or is there another way if executive these loans).
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
IS there anywhere, where I can find info on how many assets etc, how many loans / how much finance,  will so far be put on the Debitum Network when it launches this September? this would be useful to see how much business interst Deb is generating.

Debitum have agreed with 3 institutional borrowers and few larger SMEs directly. The initial (day one) amount of loans is expected around 0.5-1M eur but they are capable to borrow up to 20M eur, so I expect we'll reach it quite fast (this depends a bit more on investment side of Debitum, it's size and growth).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is significant development to have fix date for Abra 1.0's launch on the 3rd of next month. I will remind everyone this launch of platform is big milestone for long term gains and everyone should have realistic expectations from this launch. Looking at the market shouldn't expect there will be huge pump but platform is first step towards achieving of goals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The question will be at what price. Will Debitum organise that buy DEB facility? Or will a 3rd party provider take care of it? If this functionality just hits the ask on Kucoin you are likely to get a pretty bad price, depending on the quantity you try to buy.

Depends on how fast the user wants it. If it's an urgent need, the user won't mind paying for it. If it's non-urgent, he/she can get it from KuCoin or any other exchange that DEB would be listed on.

This will only depend on who can't wait to do something they want. I really understand what you say now and this question should have the answer. Something very good information.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The question will be at what price. Will Debitum organise that buy DEB facility? Or will a 3rd party provider take care of it? If this functionality just hits the ask on Kucoin you are likely to get a pretty bad price, depending on the quantity you try to buy.

Depends on how fast the user wants it. If it's an urgent need, the user won't mind paying for it. If it's non-urgent, he/she can get it from KuCoin or any other exchange that DEB would be listed on.

When this platform will get functional than price manipulation will be low.It will give boost and drive the real demand for this token from my point of view with limited supply it will start rising. As there is still some positive news about this ecosystem and in future it will be worth for it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Debitum Network will be attending as a Gold Sponsor the World Blockchain Forum that will take place in London on September 3-5, 2018.

https://london.keynote.ae/agenda-2/
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
I bought at .14 during ico, now am  buying more to average down. Because looks like the team has been hard at work on following the road map and delivering the product! No scamcoin here!!!
So thank u debitum team, admins plz forward my message to the team. I believe in them! I'm here for the end product as an investor, disrupt banks!!!
Great! I guess the price is already at dip now, it's already down big time so expect a bounce back soon.
Everything is just base on the movement of bitcoin, DEB will never rise if bitcoin will not rise again, even if it will rise at $10,000, it would be nice because
people will again start buying.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I bought at .14 during ico, now am  buying more to average down. Because looks like the team has been hard at work on following the road map and delivering the product! No scamcoin here!!!
So thank u debitum team, admins plz forward my message to the team. I believe in them! I'm here for the end product as an investor, disrupt banks!!!
Activity: 210
Probably being manipulated by the banks which deb will put out business they are hiring people to shill the doom of deb like a certain person in here who's name starts with D and ends with N and takes every opportunity to disparage deb.
Banks are either trying to destroy the project or scare out the weak hands to get more
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My Deb Is also down 93%. My $15k is now worth $1k. I’m one of the early ICO buyers. No reason to sell at this point. Chalk it up to being a idiot and believing the hype
It’s very sad no matter how hard the team is at work the sentiment for all alt coins could bring most of them to .0000
Pages:
Jump to: