Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 15. (Read 58830 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It would be smart to find as many ways as possible to bring utility to the token because if you release platform and it doesn't bring utility to the token the value will go further down
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

We want the marketing targeted at small businesses , the tokens get locked away for the smart contacts and will drive demand, then we will see the token rise in counterfeit fiat.
Activity: 14
Expect you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project.
 Good luck.
Activity: 280
i want to be able to stake my debitum tokens for funding invoices too. Populous and paypie will always be more attractive vs Debitum for that reason until its changed. And whos to say that fiat will always be more stable than debtium? Look at Venezuela! Their currency is going through major hyper inflation right now and it would actually be better to issue Ven businesses bitcoin vs their native currency.
Activity: 81
When you evaluate a token you should really think that this is the actual value of this project, and in this case I dont think that   Deb tokens it worst only 280 sats so you should evaluate your portfólió and think about which token how much its worth, and dont sell under that, if you are wise about your holdings and know what you are doing period
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Awesome article on available capital which stays unused. We have lot of people among us who are not ready to invest extra money having fear of losing. This article will help them to overcome their unseen fears and reservations. I do agree spare money should be in flow and must not stop somewhere. Also upcoming AMA session of August has its own importance after so many weekly updates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is a very valid and great idea. Debitum can very easily see who are the investors that have stayed with them since the ICO. We should campaign for this and be rewarded for loyalty and belief in the project.....IMO it was over priced !!!
Activity: 81
Just my opinion if you think the price right now is just a product of  this bear market that then I take it your happy enough on the price personality I think now after buying in at ICO the token price was set to high
Activity: 243
after seeing a lot of recent good ICOs do well when released on exchanges in a bear market then check their price at ICO the price was very low some around 2 cents and being good projects I think DB was set to high I still think we have a very good and hardworking team for sure probably one of the best so very confident this project will succeed
Activity: 686
After seeing a lot of recent good ICOs do well when released on exchanges in a bear market then check their price at ICO the price was very low some around 2 cents and being good projects I think DEBITUM NETWORK was set to high I still think we have a very good and hardworking team for sure probably one of the best so very confident this project will succeed

For listing they can pay the money they got through the investment, but for developments, they need to spend a lot of time on product. Raising money from the investors is easy but the company should be on their promises for the developments in order to increase their price.
Activity: 4
Thanks everyone for your support!

We'll have a live Q&A on Thu, August 9th @ 2pm UTC/GMT+3 to provide more updates, discuss the upcoming release and answer any questions you might have in regards of partnerships, functionalities and progress overall. Submit your questions in https://buff.ly/2AcZOZF link!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
After seeing a lot of recent good ICOs do well when released on exchanges in a bear market then check their price at ICO the price was very low some around 2 cents and being good projects I think DEBITUM NETWORK was set to high I still think we have a very good and hardworking team for sure probably one of the best so very confident this project will succeed
Activity: 31
The idea will be useful.
Absorbing website, wondrous results!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 588
This is great project , but public relation is not good, please spent some time in doing more than few seconds video. 5-10 video on beta will be appreciated.. short videos and weekly update about progress ..
Debitum team will perform live Q & A session on Thursday, August 9th @ 2PM UTC / GMT + 3 to chat about the newest updates, our progress and upcoming Abra 1.0 release. we can ask a lot of things there.

when DEB token will be registered in a new exchange? I think now is a good time to make good news for a new exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
is open beta fully functionality working platform closed beta ? i dont understsnd, we can see invoices on sep? I mean real invoices in september  not testing

If so should you wait more for the results of these developments to make you not ask questions about it.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Even all three functionalities deposits, withdraw and transaction history were shown using fiat at this moment in the Abra 1.0 but they were shown and explained in simplest way possible in the video. I hope when cryptocurrencies option will be made available it works the same way. Deposit and withdrawal works with one click this is interesting.
Activity: 4
A question that is likely to come up. If I deposit €10,000 into Debitum, where will those funds be held? In a segregated account in my name? Will the deposits be insured?

At the moment, it is going to be held in Debitum's account that is going to be strictly for the user deposit use. We are, however, applying to get an EMI licence which would give out segregated accounts and IBAN account numbers to our users. As soon as we're licensed, the functionality will be developed. Another option we are looking into is rolling out partnerships that would provide us with the functionality. We do understand the high importance of the feature, thus we're looking to carry it out soon.

Why do ppl think the price will go up? I mean the project will go ahead and flourish but why would more people invest into the token? Whats the need for the token?

The token will have various use in Debitum Ecosystem, thus it will be essential for those, who are looking to use the platform.

Thanks everyone for your support!
Activity: 252
 I would like to introduce myself: our team is engaged in digital currency quantitative trading, which can be used as two trading strategies of managed account and high frequency signal. The monthly turnover is about 70-100%.If you're interested, you could add WeChat.WeChat account jiguanglianghua
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Why do ppl think the price will go up? I mean the project will go ahead and flourish but why would more people invest into the token? Whats the need for the token?
Activity: 38
A question that is likely to come up. If I deposit €10,000 into Debitum, where will those funds be held? In a segregated account in my name? Will the deposits be insured?
Pages:
Jump to: