Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 13. (Read 58828 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Everything is going down..have you seen the drop in neo? deb does not stand alone. Much bigger coins have dropped more than deb even with great news coming out.
Activity: 31
I think all of us can forget the invested money returns . Never it will happen!)))
Activity: 30
Bear market is real and Eth is dropping to $100. It may have a technical bounce from current levels. Get out of eth when this happens
How are you advertising the project and platform to demographics that aren't acquainted with blockchain?
I am conducting Debitum ICO today only. ICO price 0.13 per token with 20% bonus.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
We need more top 20 exchanges , and marketing, thats all, this could easily hit Coinmarketcap top 150 position, and we are god to go from here, but its a forgetten project only on Kuckoin!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Absolutely correct that general situation in market is not looking good but look at few weeks or months. Debitum has nothing to offer in this month and platform is planned for next month and big news which can push new bull run is being awaited by then. Bitcoin's price are causing this suppressing and that will be engine too in few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
The biggest reason I was so interested in Debitum was Martins dedication and concern over gaining Deb token value by developing a high use case for the token. Yes, the team also is very open minded to new ideas that will bring further value to the token and I really appreciate that as an ICO

That one of the best thing in DEBITUM. They know to listen to their community. Almost any cryptos do not it, although they should done it!
They have different style actually but what is important is to see the results.
For now, I don't think we will see a positive results, the market is not stable so we can see our expectation, despite of that, we still have to hold.

Current market condition is not in favor of day trader totally unpredictable but I will do agree with you if some have strong believe and can hodl this for long time than he has future in this ecosystem. This team has good approach and promoting this on all important events. I hope this will get big success.
That's true, it will increase a bit and down hard, how can we make money on that?
I think it's better to buy and hold than do day trading, we know market will again spike and FOMO will come.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The biggest reason I was so interested in Debitum was Martins dedication and concern over gaining Deb token value by developing a high use case for the token. Yes, the team also is very open minded to new ideas that will bring further value to the token and I really appreciate that as an ICO

That one of the best thing in DEBITUM. They know to listen to their community. Almost any cryptos do not it, although they should done it!
For now, I don't think we will see a positive results, the market is not stable so we can see our expectation, despite of that, we still have to hold.

Current market condition is not in favor of day trader totally unpredictable but I will do agree with you if some have strong believe and can hodl this for long time than he has future in this ecosystem. This team has good approach and promoting this on all important events. I hope this will get big success.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Martins said people have been asking him for it and they might do a lottery which I want neither.... During the AMA Martins said they might do a lottery air drop

Martins saying was that Debitum wouldn't do air drop for the same reasons. However, he mentioned that Debitum might do some lottery. What developers are considering is say inviting someone from their early contributors to one of events they're taking part in or their office or similar.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
SME really needs quick access for credit and loans, and on my opinion Debitum is on of the few recent projects with a potential of quick recovery after the end of bearish market cycle. The whole team are from the EU, the main currency on platform will be Eur. These people are concerned about their reputation, thus we can expect fulfillment of obligations under whitepaper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Debitum Network - Live Q&A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDA_HSLxPrs&feature=youtu.be

A live AMA session with Martins Liberts on Debitum Network's progress, platform updates and future vision.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
A lot of sme are not very creditworthy or at risk of quick deterioration if e.g. their biggest customer gets in trouble. Banks in EU sit on a pile of about $1 trillion worth of non-performing loans, and they only lend to "safer" larger businesses or very creditworthy business. It will be interesting to see how Debitum avoids that kind of problems.

Let's see it happen with the problems that are emerging at the moment with what you say. if they manage to finish it, it becomes a very good thing for all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
My credit is not the greatest but I  would actually have some collateral i.e. the house I would be flipping. Right now I use hard money which is expensive. Wonder if there are gonna be different lenders who might use collateral instead of looking hard at credit
Activity: 243
According to the article most loans will be without collateral. So, it will all depend on trust rating and credit score. Investors on the platform will thus rely on those ratings, rather than on pledged collateral. We will have to see how enthusiastic fiat investors are about that. If loan is not repaid it's probably more difficult to get any money back if there is no collateral.
Activity: 266
With the introduction of a global platform, Debitum Network will become a highly speedy lender that will swiftly deliver a loan in a few hours. When the platform is released in September, it will introduce several lenders that are reliable and be far more flexible in their requirements than most traditional banks are. It does not matter whether your company is young or old, you have tangible assets to pledge or not, the decisive factor that investors and counterparties will be looking at is your company records...."
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold . Please tell me ? or added good top exchanger & more patnership
A real admin will never give you advice on your investment ofcourse. August 9th will see a Q&A session, could be something you wanna attend.
I hope during the Q&A many will attend and they can ask their question about Fuzex so they'll understand fully what they are doing.
Holding is good but we need to understand the potential of the project and it can only be possible if we will monitor the team's update actively.
Activity: 28
I Buying your DEB Token at ico time & i still hold...I invest total 350$ usd price was 0.13$ cent  right now today i have my profitflio only 57$ usd price only 0.0214 cent. I still lost 290$ usd from your great project. Only one exchanger trade your token . Not added any high volume top exchanger ... If your project dead What can we do now sell or hold . Please tell me ? or added good top exchanger & more patnership
is right, we cannot make financial investment decisions for our community. However, we are launching our platform at the start of September and as discussed many times on this channel, DEB, as a utility token, should gain its value continually as the platform expands. We’re publishing new updates on a weekly basis and our progress is visible every week. Join our Q&A Session on August 9th @ 2PM GMT+3 to find out more and ask questions if there’s anything left unanswered.
Pages:
Jump to: