Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 17. (Read 58830 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Greetings, fellows! The idea will be successful!
Extraordinary results, in right mind idea.
Activity: 34
I rely this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck guys!
Activity: 35
I support this project and rely  it must be successful!
Really good activity, blameless business!  Good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Stupid question, Is debitum  token going to have its own main net sometime in the future?  we're on track for exciting times ahead. Debitum is going to bring it on so be patient
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
I expect this project go up well and excellent!
Very nice website, irreproachable job, able to recognize job!
That's good, staying positive despite of the bearish market is a must if you want to be fruitful with your investment.
As long as you believe in Debitum, you will always hold and for sure the time will come for us to sell at above ICO price, we just need a little time.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Hi, guys! Interesting idea, rely in the future should run under the planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEIWRKpHlM

In this video they showed the Abra version of this platform that is looking really amazing. I also very confident this will be next big thing with great platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I hope by the end of this week there will be some more updates just like of at start of month. There have been significant achievements with those highlighted things in that. My only source of keeping myself syncing with development is twitter and I often check official channels for the latest.
copper member
Activity: 238
Hey, Check out our newest achievements. New team member joins, we have our community member represent us in Spain and playing around with a few APIs.
https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1014214956869390337
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

I missing the official presence into this support thread they should become active and post update into this topic too instead of social media channels only. This project have very active team and making update on some channels about the progress of this network.

Update from telegram

last week

1) Part of ICO capital, as a short to medium financial management strategy, will be invested through Debitum Network Platform
2) Fdevelopers are testing API integration capabilities between MakerDAO and Debitum Network platform
3) Dashboards for investors are being built using Zoomcharts.cpm tecnology.
4) ELZE is new community and cusmer experience Member
As developers anwered in telegram, "DEB tokens will also be used to run trust Arbitrage smart contracts that will indicate trust levels of counterparties within the ecosystem". This is very important thing, in my opinion

I missing the official presence into this support thread they should become active and post update into this topic too instead of social media channels only. This project have very active team and making update on some channels about the progress of this network.
They are giving updates in telegram, I think it's important that we should join their channel.
Nowadays, we are not seeing more active thread anymore as they prefer to give update to a live audience like social media and telegram channel.
If we can get information, maybe it's good if we will share it here so we support to have an active community.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
As developers anwered in telegram, "DEB tokens will also be used to run trust Arbitrage smart contracts that will indicate trust levels of counterparties within the ecosystem". This is very important thing, in my opinion

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Those few API's which are shared on twitter as idea are very good. It will be much more great if someone from team stops by here to drop in some updates as copy/paste which are being used for social media as well. This thing will have other impact on the people to have official presence to keep the energy level up.
Activity: 9
I suppose this idea is very interesting and nice! Faultless results, a very promising business, aesthetic website!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
They will feel need to return to this forum in future and I am sure of this thing. It was slack which had similar fate and now telegram has become nothing more than useless place. I didn't join telegram of any project I am holding tokens because of these reasons. Till then social media can be good alternative to get stream about development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I think if they opened a thread in bitcointalk and investors invested from bitcointalk, they should post updates to here too not just telegram, as mentioned before telegram groups are loaded with lots of talk(nonsense talk) and spammers.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If you are interested to know the role of DEB token inside the platform of invoice financing and other services which will be provided to businesses in future then simple answer is these tokens will be used for payments and fees. This thing will make them valuable when the increase of demand as platform will get bigger by size and volume.
copper member
Activity: 196
Strong advisory board including CO-FOUNDER of BANCOR and good legal team. Good luck guys.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Many projects are pay a certain percentage from profit to the holders of the tokens. Whether something similar for holders of Debitum? Or not? Thans for answer.

To know more about the explanation of your question it is better to visit their telegram group. It will better explain your answer.
Exactly because it seems like they do not constantly update here and even this thread is not full of discussion anymore after the ICO.
Nowadays, most project uses telegram to communicate the results to the community and its supporters.

Almost all projects are being given the latest updates in their telegram group because it is an effective way to visit their telegram group.
But there area also a lot of spammers in the telegram especially if it's not moderated and the group is too big.
But it's the trend now, so as an investor, make sure we also have our own telegram.

It becomes a sensible thing to avoid from the very spam that is popping up in the present moment. This is the thing to be responded to.
Many projects are pay a certain percentage from profit to the holders of the tokens. Whether something similar for holders of Debitum? Or not? Thans for answer.

To know more about the explanation of your question it is better to visit their telegram group. It will better explain your answer.
Exactly because it seems like they do not constantly update here and even this thread is not full of discussion anymore after the ICO.
Nowadays, most project uses telegram to communicate the results to the community and its supporters.

Almost all projects are being given the latest updates in their telegram group because it is an effective way to visit their telegram group.
But there area also a lot of spammers in the telegram especially if it's not moderated and the group is too big.
But it's the trend now, so as an investor, make sure we also have our own telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: