Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 16. (Read 58830 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
is open beta fully functionality working platform closed beta ? i dont understsnd, we can see invoices on sep? I mean real invoices in september  not testing

it is invite-only at the moment, but it will be opened for public sandbox testing in September. Later that month, a live real platform should already be available.

You can check all the roadmap on https://debitum.network/ - the team is curently on track and has delivered every point on time.

More updates daily - https://t.me/debitum
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
is open beta fully functionality working platform closed beta ? i dont understsnd, we can see invoices on sep? I mean real invoices in september  not testing

https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1011210298043326464

They are in closed beta phase with initial partners and in that link they revealed details about that upcoming platform Abra v1.0. It looking they are moving forward successfully in right direction. You can check the recent progress which made on this platform.

https://twitter.com/DebitumNetwork/status/1021462710356258817
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This industry is going through the process of evolution steadily. All these coins were started as speculative tools and then tokens weer introduced with purposes. Platforms to use those tokens are being built and some of them are finalized or in last phases. Cryptocurrencies are moving ahead to mainstream and institutional investment when they have working products. Debitum is also on its way to bring the platform up. The sooner people realize speculation is becoming less attractive and seriousness is coming the better it will be for them.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
The question is can debitum stay at these super duper low prices lol my thoughts are probs not, because after the huge announcement in August , crypto will rocket.
https://youtu.be/dexBmdRmkw8
Just forget the price, when huge announcement will come everything will chance.
In addition, seems like we will be seeing a bull market in starting this month so the timing is really good in August, hold tight now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Debitum itself has estimated time frame for going live and that news which we all are waiting if is positive will be huge. That will create new hype positive one to take the cryptocurrencies to mainstream in real senses and will open door to mass adoption. Then concept of utility token will be on full appreciation and rise. Debitum is really very cheap for the work is being carried on behind the scene.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
The question is can debitum stay at these super duper low prices lol my thoughts are probs not, because after the huge announcement in August , crypto will rocket.
https://youtu.be/dexBmdRmkw8
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The current volume doesnt suffice for any support or resistance levels to be created. This is due to the utility of the token not being "active" yet. There is no run on tokens yet as they do not have any function

By means of this project has no benefit at all according to you. Does this project make just for their benefit only?
Activity: 15
It is really nice idea!
Amazing design, noticing activity.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The current volume doesnt suffice for any support or resistance levels to be created. This is due to the utility of the token not being "active" yet. There is no run on tokens yet as they do not have any function
Activity: 113
deb is great bargain price now.
didnt think id get a chance to buy so low again
working platform is more important than price. keep up the good work team debitum and make sure we get an amazing product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
They are very transparent and open  to community to have them on board by sharing every achievement on weekly basis. This is a whole set of development which covers not only technical advancement in platform building but also partnerships and other certifications as well. I also am confident about my investment and holding.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Debitum teams are sticking to their roadmap. The project at the end of the year has many events that may be a milestone so I believe this project will soon be fruitful.
That's true, as an investor we should trust them to do their job.
It's going to be a long ride so it's necessary that we have to understand the roadmap so we can always make a good decision.
What we see now is a cheap value token, and that is alright because other good altcoins dump as well.
Activity: 168
Debitum teams are sticking to their roadmap. The project at the end of the year has many events that may be a milestone so I believe this project will soon be fruitful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Can there be a vacation for projects that have just entered the market? They have to work with a terrible force, that by autumn, if the market really goes up, the project hit them with a triple or even a fourth force.
Although, the logic may be different. Money collected normally, you can spend part of the vacation. And then there then with a fresh head!
Activity: 46
Debitum Network ICO...

Website  |  Whitepaper  |  Blog

Telegram  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  LinkedIn  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

We start the Debitum Crowdsale Round B on 25th December 3:00 PM London time

Disclaimer: I'm not a project team member or anyhow related with this project. All responsibility belongs to the project’s team members
If you want to send a private message, please send it to Debitum, not to LTU_btc!

Debitum Network (DEB) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4ea69e43de830aeb462c69
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
We had another development update few days ago where everything was important. Which drew my attention was the start of activities for launch of platform in September during one of the global conference. It is matter of few weeks now that certification by Agile project management is big achievement and for that lot of congratulations.
Activity: 27
Good night, devs. The business will be successful! Cognizant design, riveting vision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Have Debitum Network any approve from goverments to do this bussines they geting regulated? how DEbitium Network will gone be live on sep ? Thank you for answer.

I don't think Debitium Network need approvals from individual governments if they're involving already registered local companies.
Activity: 34
It's really good business! Outstanding idea, sensible business.  Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: