Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 18. (Read 58830 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Many projects are pay a certain percentage from profit to the holders of the tokens. Whether something similar for holders of Debitum? Or not? Thans for answer.

To know more about the explanation of your question it is better to visit their telegram group. It will better explain your answer.
Exactly because it seems like they do not constantly update here and even this thread is not full of discussion anymore after the ICO.
Nowadays, most project uses telegram to communicate the results to the community and its supporters.

Almost all projects are being given the latest updates in their telegram group because it is an effective way to visit their telegram group.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In last days of June they have shown early images with Abra version1.0 in an interesting video on youtube. Since the release in planned for quarter three at end somewhere they have started to release early teasers. Using social media is enough at this stage to keep yourself informed what's going on when busy phase will come I will make way to telegram as well.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Many projects are pay a certain percentage from profit to the holders of the tokens. Whether something similar for holders of Debitum? Or not? Thans for answer.

To know more about the explanation of your question it is better to visit their telegram group. It will better explain your answer.
Exactly because it seems like they do not constantly update here and even this thread is not full of discussion anymore after the ICO.
Nowadays, most project uses telegram to communicate the results to the community and its supporters.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Strong advisory board including CO-FOUNDER of BANCOR and good legal team. Good luck

Indeed professional people are behind this project and their current partnerships are also so impressive. This project is making nice progress I hope after launch of this product it will get succeed to catch attnetion of big investors even this is under the radar project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
The idea is very interesting and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
I appreciate the fact that Debitum Network provides for us a working demo version of the platform, which allows us to feel what it wants to implement the project
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
The idea is very interesting and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!

Maybe you didn't read the details of this project ICO was finished few months ago and now they are waiting for the launch of this network. You should do some research and let know what is status of any project before make any comment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I got an easy solution for the token model if the lenders hold debt token on the platform they get 20 percent of the overall company profits split between the holders. So kind of like staking. Would that work?
Obviously the profit shared would depend on what you hold on the platform and would vary.

Debitum is not likely to be profitable in the first years, so there would be no profits to split up. Main problem with your idea is that paying out a share of profits would make DEB a security token, which is something they are trying to avoid.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I got an easy solution for the token model if the lenders hold debt token on the platform they get 20 percent of the overall company profits split between the holders. So kind of like staking. Would that work?
Obviously the profit shared would depend on what you hold on the platform and would vary.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm check in white paper on your project, It's truly good!
Interesting business, wondrous idea, aware idea!
Activity: 30
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!
Its called Operation Shock and Awe. Debitum has been working hard behind the enemy lines preparing for the big offence they are to release upon the crypto world! They are coiled up like a venomous snake ready to strike! Operation Shock and Awe guys.... Shock and Awe!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Debitum are following what was promised in roadmap. That's the only commitment they have to investors. And we decide for ourselves if we want to buy, hold or sell the coin.

Hello, good evening. So what is your final decision? Buy or sell? I got 20k Debitium tokens, i bought them on the beginning of May. Price was $0.08 and i loose a lot, today is $0.024.. As far as i understand from your rank and explanations from the road map, i wanted to asked you this. I need some money to go to holiday and i have to sell some of my tokens, should i sell Debitium or should i sell other coin? i need your opinion on this if you let me. Thank you very very much.
Activity: 27
Greetings, all.
I got in this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the business!
Debitum are following what was promised in roadmap. That's the only commitment they have to investors. And we decide for ourselves if we want to buy, hold or sell the coin.
copper member
Activity: 196
Small business financing could use more transparency and I look forward to seeing what Debitum Network is able to accomplish.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Investors need more clarification about the project , i think you are following your roadmap but price falls shows decreasing investor trust to project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The thing is the project seems to be on track for launch according to roadmap. But for an investor in the utility token the usage of that token is the most important information. The use case was rather vague in ICO, which is not abnormal in planning stage, but we are now 3 months later and have not learned much new details about the future coin usage. That's why the coin is down as much as it is. Investors cannot determine the value of the coin without more usage details as the project progresses to launch...
Activity: 16
It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future!  Good luck all!
Pages:
Jump to: