Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 62. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many tokens can I buy for 5 ETH?
If you manage to become one of the first investors of the second round - then 39 000.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens can I buy for 5 ETH?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hello! Prompt please ICO already has begun? How many are collected at the moment? I can not find this information on the official website.
in their official tweeter it is written that they collected two million dollars per hour! This is a tremendous success! I think that this project will collect the maximum amount much earlier than the appointed time.

a remarkable achievement. never thought if this project up to successful and correct your words if this project will raise more than that on the target and I'm sure before the project is finished it will faster success
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hello! Prompt please ICO already has begun? How many are collected at the moment? I can not find this information on the official website.
in their official tweeter it is written that they collected two million dollars per hour! This is a tremendous success! I think that this project will collect the maximum amount much earlier than the appointed time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
interesting, and i think this is great project sir! reserve an filipino translation if ever
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Debitum Network is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Very impressive start of this round it looking everyone in a hurry to grab the high bonus even I was waiting to make sure pick this token from step 1 but it got confirmed in step 2 anyway this is not bad offer. I feel very soon all token will get sold.
Activity: 126
2 MILLION USD RAISED IN FIRST HOUR!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
where do i find the current roadmap? the raodmap here on page 1 is no longer up to date. As you can read that is the Crowdsale last year. what do the new plans look like? where can i find the new roadmap. the dates will all move now
FIRST STEP BONUS SOLD OUT LESS THAN IN A MINUTE!!!
Activity: 392
Is it obligatory for a borrower to provide a financial asset as a collateral? I believe, that investors will insist on this very option.
Activity: 210
What will happen with tokens that will not be sold in the second round? Will debitum destroy them?
Activity: 322
Whether only individuals can be investors in Debitum or financial companies may also grant loans?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Why does your platform use communities? If lender negotiated directly with a borrower, the loan would be even cheaper.
Activity: 209
Good afternoon. Will an investor be able to monitor, how an entrepreneur uses money? This would make loans as transparent as possible.
Hello. Is it possible to buy tokens using Euro?

Yes, you can. Follow step by step instructions how to participate: https://blog.debitum.network/step-step-instructions-round-b-crowdsale/
Activity: 266
Can US citizens participate in your ICO? Most platforms do not allow this.
Activity: 238
Hello. Is it possible to buy tokens using Euro?
Activity: 686
Will your platform perform the credit insurance function? I think, that each community needs to have an expert in this field.

Yes, you are right because in this way we can gather investors in different by securing the fund through insurance function. That is going to be great idea if the team consider it.
Pages:
Jump to: