Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 63. (Read 58879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What is the hard cap of this project? If the hard cap is not reached, what will you do?

https://debitum.network/ico

You can find all details on that page hard is set to 24k ETH. This project have good combination of team and advisors so that from point of view all token will get sold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will your platform perform the credit insurance function? I think, that each community needs to have an expert in this field.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. What's the total hard-cap at your platform’s ICO?
The team expects to collect 24 thousand ETH in total within both rounds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello. What's the total hard-cap at your platform’s ICO?
Activity: 308
Hello. Can the process of a debt collection be initiated prematurely? For example, if I was able to increase efficiency and to pay a loan before agreed deadline.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
What is the hard cap of this project? If the hard cap is not reached, what will you do?
Activity: 238
Hello. Who will be responsible for the objectivity of the information about a businessman, that is collected on your platform?
Local trust. Rather, the communities, that belong to it: their leaders or rather their owners, or certain employees.
Such a business model could have been realized without using tokens. In fact, these are the same investments at the local level.
You are wrong. Thanks to Debitum, an investor from the USA can easily grant a loan to a Filipino. Plus, he can do that on very favorable terms. It will stimulate small business’ growth all around the world.
In the past, you had to sign a lot of international treaties and to pay for a tranche between banks. By the way, how much will cost a transaction on your platform on average?
Activity: 252
Hello. Who will be responsible for the objectivity of the information about a businessman, that is collected on your platform?
Local trust. Rather, the communities, that belong to it: their leaders or rather their owners, or certain employees.
Such a business model could have been realized without using tokens. In fact, these are the same investments at the local level.
You are wrong. Thanks to Debitum, an investor from the USA can easily grant a loan to a Filipino. Plus, he can do that on very favorable terms. It will stimulate small business’ growth all around the world.
Activity: 126
Price without bonus is 6500DEB - 1ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Can someone tell me the nominal value of the token without taking into account bonuses?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How much was collected during the first round of sales?
1.2 million dollars is an excellent result, as for me.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. How much was collected during the first round of sales?
Activity: 252
Activity: 126
WE HAVE SEEN ETH POURING INTO OUR WALLET, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRANSACTIONS BEFORE 3PM LONDOM TIME. SMART CONTRACT IS NOT ACCEPTING TRANSACTIONS! YOUR ETH WILL BE RETURNED.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The project looks very ambitious and promising. The team seems experienced and professional and I think  that it would definitely be a successful project. My puzzle is; are the banks taking part of this project?? I'm willing to invest Debitum Network please when crowdsale??
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What is the duration of the second round of the sale?
Round B ends on 25th Feb or when the hardcap is reached.

hi mate, may i know the amount they have raised  during their pre sale? and regrading the tokens sale, i would like to ask about the hard cap they set for it? also, did the team set a soft cap for the token sale?

i already checked the website last day. and i found out that they haves collected so far around 1.2m dollars. which is already a good amount. speaking for the hard cap, they planned to have a hard cap of 20 000 eth. but if they will not able to meet the hardcap, the token sale will end on February 25.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What is the duration of the second round of the sale?
Round B ends on 25th Feb or when the hardcap is reached.

hi mate, may i know the amount they have raised  during their pre sale? and regrading the tokens sale, i would like to ask about the hard cap they set for it? also, did the team set a soft cap for the token sale?
Pages:
Jump to: