Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 65. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What should I do in order to get the Priority Access to the new round of the sale?
Please register here: https://registration.debitum.network/
Crowdsale will be held on 'first come, first serve' basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What should I do in order to get the Priority Access to the new round of the sale?
It’s easy, you just have to sign up for the platform right now.
Activity: 378
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are bonuses valid only at the start of the ICO? I’m afraid I can miss the chance to buy them.
No, they’ll be valid until there will be 14k Eth collected, since then their amount will start to reduce.
Activity: 350
A question about risk-assessment communities: what is the maximum number of such institutions in one country? I think, it should be in proportion to its population.
Hello. I wonder, if a lender and a borrower must sign a smart-contract? I think, that they can make do with a typical contract.
Activity: 280
Will you put on sale all the token issued or only a part of them?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Hello. I don't quite understand, how the system works during time "when you do not need money". How it will help to attract borrowers?
As I understand, it will be something like a loan limit. So, you may be sure, that in case of need, you will get a loan.
In fact u are struggling to understand elementary stuff. What is being discussed here is well over ur head. Better go trade wild salmon at a local marketplace. I havent dived deep into details and nuances of the subject but I already see that the the debility network is about to set a new low and crash hard. This is the wild west of investing and u have no place here, this is the truth u fail to notice.
Activity: 358
Is there any minimal amount of the investment on your platform? If so, how much is it?
Good afternoon. Are bonuses valid only at the start of the ICO? I’m afraid I can miss the chance to buy them.
Hi there. Will the first participants of the new ICO round be rewarded with a bonus?
Yes! Become one of the first and get additional 20% of tokens for free.
Activity: 280
Hi there. Will the first participants of the new ICO round be rewarded with a bonus?
Activity: 210
Hello. How much time is left before the start of the second round of sales?
Less than two days, so I would advise you to register right now.
Activity: 196
Hello. How much time is left before the start of the second round of sales?
Activity: 126
If an entrepreneur has already taken a loan from an ordinary bank, can he find an investor to transfer the loan to your platform?
We are planning to open a secondary market in the platform to buy/sell loans and financing already issued.
Activity: 350
If an entrepreneur has already taken a loan from an ordinary bank, can he find an investor to transfer the loan to your platform?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. By means of what do you plan to ensure financial compatibility with other solutions in the lending field? Almost all of them are configured to the fiat money.
Activity: 261
Good afternoon. Theoretically, can a borrower boost his rating artificially? For example, by taking loans, when he doesn’t need them, and returning them ahead of time.
Activity: 196
Hello. I don't quite understand, how the system works during time "when you do not need money". How it will help to attract borrowers?
As I understand, it will be something like a loan limit. So, you may be sure, that in case of need, you will get a loan.
But who will provide funds for so "unstable" loans? Because the need may not arise.
On the Debitum platform, there will be investors, who will be interested in allocation of funds for such investments. For example, in my country they are extremely popular.
You are right. Moreover, if an entrepreneur is aware of a possible loan, then the probability of its use is higher. And if the funds were not required, they would simply return to an investor?
Activity: 336
But who will provide funds for so "unstable" loans? Because the need may not arise.
On the Debitum platform, there will be investors, who will be interested in allocation of funds for such investments. For example, in my country they are extremely popular.
Pages:
Jump to: