Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 10. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey. Will the project ensure my confidentiality? Huh
Hello. Oh sure. This is one of the advantages of the project. You have nothing to worry about. Wink
Oh well. Do you know what stage it is now? Maybe I will participate.
In two days pre-ICO will begin. This will last until April 10.
And now the developers are preparing for this.
And who are the developers? I do not know anything about this. Can you tell me? Roll Eyes
They are only 6 people, according to the information on the site.
I do not understand how they managed to create a project.
Hello. Oh sure. This is one of the advantages of the project. You have nothing to worry about. Wink
And who are the developers? I do not know anything about this. Can you tell me? Roll Eyes
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
In future we are heading towards everything decentralized then how this important field can remain behind. These are actually new startups and projects in every filed to take them to next generation level because old systems have stuck to their so-called successful strategies and will loose share from future's economy. Incentivizing will make this to new heights surely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Tell me, how to participate in this program? I have never participated and I want to become its participant this time

You can participate on several platforms. Only you decide where to start and where to start promoting the project

And what choice is there? Where can I take part and what platform do you consider the most advanced?

First of all, you should be very active in the forum and in the bounty branch of the project. It's the most important.

Got it, thanks a lot, and besides that I can still take part somewhere and help the project along with this? I have 4,000 subscribers on my facebook. This can help?

Oh sure! You can promote the project among your subscribers, I'm sure you will achieve success in this field!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Tell me, how to participate in this program? I have never participated and I want to become its participant this time

You can participate on several platforms. Only you decide where to start and where to start promoting the project

And what choice is there? Where can I take part and what platform do you consider the most advanced?

First of all, you should be very active in the forum and in the bounty branch of the project. It's the most important.

Got it, thanks a lot, and besides that I can still take part somewhere and help the project along with this? I have 4,000 subscribers on my facebook. This can help?

Activity: 7

its easy i already did it, just sign up then sign in, deposit some btc or eth, and wait when the pre sale become buy dld, the deposit and withdrawal is fast, as they describe.

Activity: 70
What does the project have now with the bonus program? Can I participate in it? Or is it too late?

The program is just beginning to reverse. You are wrong. Of course it can take part, everything is just beginning!

Sure, it is only on its start.
What does the project have now with the bonus program? Can I participate in it? Or is it too late?

The program is just beginning to reverse. You are wrong. Of course it can take part, everything is just beginning!

Wow, that's very good. I was misinformed

It's okay, the main thing is that you know that it is just beginning and you can get a large number of coins
Activity: 21
So far i search  a lot on this since the beginning seems great to me, can i invest on it guys....

guys why no reply  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 7
Is this bitconnect 2.0 ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Wow, that's very good. I was misinformed

Pages:
Jump to: