Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 8. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Omg. I like the project so much. You can lend currency and have a great profit. I like the most conditions for lenders.
Yep, the project can become a good alternative. What conditions do you mean exactly? I’m so interested.
I mean that lenders can determine value, duration and percentage of every loan. I think it is wonderful. Now you can become a bank yourself.
Ow. I have known this already. It is totally a big deal for lenders. Won’t it be a trouble for borrowers? What if lenders will put an unreal percentage?
I don’t think it will happen. There will be a free competition between lenders and borrowers, so they both will be able to choose the most attractive offer.
It makes sense. I hope you are right. I still don’t understand one thing. How the system will guarantee the repayment of the loan?
It is easy. There is a good security system. The system ensures the payback, so it will be safe for lenders.
Activity: 224
Omg. I like the project so much. You can lend currency and have a great profit. I like the most conditions for lenders.
Yep, the project can become a good alternative. What conditions do you mean exactly? I’m so interested.
I mean that lenders can determine value, duration and percentage of every loan. I think it is wonderful. Now you can become a bank yourself.
Ow. I have known this already. It is totally a big deal for lenders. Won’t it be a trouble for borrowers? What if lenders will put an unreal percentage?
I don’t think it will happen. There will be a free competition between lenders and borrowers, so they both will be able to choose the most attractive offer.
It makes sense. I hope you are right. I still don’t understand one thing. How the system will guarantee the repayment of the loan?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
judging by the roadmap, the creation of the concept and planning of ideas began relatively recently - this month.
  are you worried about this? or do you mean that the project is widely developed?
that's what I'm talking about. after all, lending is planned in June, but before that the target price should be established
 the condition of the target price is the launch price of $ 50, because there are so few. in any case.
Activity: 420
judging by the roadmap, the creation of the concept and planning of ideas began relatively recently - this month.
  are you worried about this? or do you mean that the project is widely developed?
that's what I'm talking about. after all, lending is planned in June, but before that the target price should be established
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This project’s economic model is just bad. Basically you have to have their token to get a part of its value as a loan. That makes no economic sense aside from some very specific scenario. The site is not very professional as well. Not recommended.
In addition, the escrow system will ensure the return of the loan fund back to the lender.
the lender determines the percentage that he / she wants per day, which will be multiplied by the duration of the loan (30 days). This interest and capital will be credited to the account of the creditor when the duration is over.
judging by the description of the project, here you can also earn through trade and lending
in trade, you profit from fluctuations in prices in the crypto-currency market by trading DLD through the long-distance telephone exchange platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
 judging by the description of the project, here you can also earn through trade and lending
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I see a lot of optimism on this project, peer to peer is very important and safe, everyone knows about peer to peer performance, so very good.
Can I provide my interest rate other than a given one?
you can. Besides, with this system of crediting you do not need to give out your coin to the administrator for 99 days - 299 days.
Can I provide my interest rate other than a given one?
guys, it would be good to learn about the main advantages. as far as I could see, there are three of them.
well, we have already discussed them. remains that failure will not be observed, as loan interest is not from the administrator, but from borrowers.
Pages:
Jump to: