Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 22. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?

Yes exactly. I buy coins projects. In this case, tokens. I'm sure that the price for them will grow and I can make money on it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I carefully check the entire site and search through this ico, so far it is best to invest in it, I make a Deposit and withdraw it, it was a fast and very low fee. and best of all, there's only 3 million tokens, pending sale to ico.
Activity: 532
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think

which you say is true, no one doubts the progress of this project
it will be very easy for the project team to maximize the potential
so far they've shown some positive developments

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I do not quite understand what you mean
I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in white paper.
And how exactly does it work and what is it for?
Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
This I can not say, this information was not reported.
And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
This is actually an excellent question, I think it should be asked his project team in a telegram chat, I think they should give an answer to this. Wink
Activity: 168
Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in white paper.
Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
Pages:
Jump to: