Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 21. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For a project with a lending platform this is a huge performance. But I'm worried that they are not truthful ..
What do you think is the reason for such active growth?
People are attracted to the fact that they themselves determine the interest rate, I think. The question of customization is very acute for the modern world
I do not agree with your statement, because now people are trying to simplify life. this is the issue that the service solves. In theory, there is nothing easier than negotiating with someone about a loan, to resolve the issue with interest
if this issue is solved independently, by communicating two people at a distance, and if these people are not familiar, then there is a huge risk that they will deceive each other
In the case of using this platform, I think people will also try to deceive their colleague in order to win from this their interest. Here it's either in interest rates, which can be higher or lower
If it's only about interest rates, then there's no point in making a platform that will protect the transactions. I mean that all transactions can be challenged in different ways from different sides
Who can challenge the transaction that the participants have concluded on this platform? It seems to me that the only thing this platform will offer for resolving conflict situations is the rating system
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For a project with a lending platform this is a huge performance. But I'm worried that they are not truthful ..
People are attracted to the fact that they themselves determine the interest rate, I think. The question of customization is very acute for the modern world
I do not agree with your statement, because now people are trying to simplify life. this is the issue that the service solves. In theory, there is nothing easier than negotiating with someone about a loan, to resolve the issue with interest
if this issue is solved independently, by communicating two people at a distance, and if these people are not familiar, then there is a huge risk that they will deceive each other
In the case of using this platform, I think people will also try to deceive their colleague in order to win from this their interest. Here it's either in interest rates, which can be higher or lower
If it's only about interest rates, then there's no point in making a platform that will protect the transactions. I mean that all transactions can be challenged in different ways from different sides
Activity: 210
Activity: 378
interesting thoughts, guys! but it seems to me that it's all about reliability. People believe that it is this platform that can solve their problems with the greatest security
Oh my God! huge indicators. It seems to me that these are twisted numbers, it can not be that the project has everything been so good. Now the project has just started pre-sale
This project did not have a pre-sale. Now, even pre-ICO has not even begun. I'm frightened by the fact that the road map has so little information about the past of the project, its development ..
Activity: 378
Oh my God! huge indicators. It seems to me that these are twisted numbers, it can not be that the project has everything been so good. Now the project has just started pre-sale
Here is the information from the project website:
BITCOIN 24H VOLUME
$16866.1
ETHEREUM 24H VOLUME
$63344.7
In this case, if the trading volume remains at the level, then the project will have a brilliant future
Wow, a huge amount of trading takes place on this platform in the last 24 hours. Do you see this?
What is the current trading situation? I do not know how things are in the market now, I took up my project a little and I did not have time for monitoring
Wow, a huge amount of trading takes place on this platform in the last 24 hours. Do you see this?
Yes, we only recently discussed that this platform will be of no use to anyone. And now we see that users are eager to invest their money as quickly as possible
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think

which you say is true, no one doubts the progress of this project
it will be very easy for the project team to maximize the potential
so far they've shown some positive developments

I would say they are on track but the competition is this field is really tough and it will become even tougher because the market is so huge. P2P lending in a decentralized way bring about unlimited potential and business opportunities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

I do not even know how to help you, I do not have the information given. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you on the forum
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
I do not quite understand exactly how the credit system will work, is it the crypto bank? did I understand you correctly? Can you give as a detailed outline of how this sistem works?
Pages:
Jump to: