Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 23. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
a good project with some support items that have a considerable amount of funding so it will be easy to develop this project by attracting the attention of many people to join, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I do not quite understand what you mean
I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in white paper.
Activity: 168
Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Activity: 546
Activity: 168
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Will there be any restrictions on loans within this platform?
What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
30% is a very small amount, is not it?
Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
Maybe you're right, but I do not quite understand the meaning of all this yet.
Just try to read the white paper to understand the essence and details of this project. There is little information, but it reveals the whole essence and the main idea of this project. Good luck Wink
Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
Maybe you're right, but I do not quite understand the meaning of all this yet.
Activity: 196
So what exactly is this project about? Who can answer this question to me?
This project provides users with the opportunity to take a loan in the form of a crypto currency at a favorable interest rate
Very interesting. but how exactly will this work and have some power? Huh
What exactly do you mean?
Typically, making loans is a rather complicated process if we are talking about the classical banking system. you also need some guarantees that the loan will be returned, right ?
Yes, you're absolutely right, that's it. But only you have to consider that in order to use credit services you need to have an account
Can you tell us in more detail what do you mean?
That is, you need to have an account with the tokens of this project in order to get the opportunity to use credit services. your account and will be the guarantors for the approval of your loan.
Now I understand what exactly you mean, good. then it happens if something suddenly goes wrong, then my token account will simply be frozen and I'll risk it, right?
Well, if I understood correctly, yes, that's it. Smiley
This project provides users with the opportunity to take a loan in the form of a crypto currency at a favorable interest rate
Typically, making loans is a rather complicated process if we are talking about the classical banking system. you also need some guarantees that the loan will be returned, right ?
Yes, you're absolutely right, that's it. But only you have to consider that in order to use credit services you need to have an account
That is, you need to have an account with the tokens of this project in order to get the opportunity to use credit services. your account and will be the guarantors for the approval of your loan.
Now I understand what exactly you mean, good. then it happens if something suddenly goes wrong, then my token account will simply be frozen and I'll risk it, right?
Pages:
Jump to: