Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 25. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

As I get it right, it is some kind of crypto bank, isn’t it?

To some extent, you can say this. I think it is much better than a simple bank. It helps to safe time. This feature is the most important of me.
What do you mean exactly? I would like to hear someone’s opinion.
It is a good way to lend some coins for your project. It is more comfortable. You see how the crypto market is unstable, so it could be reason of company loses. But using this platform helps you to resolve this problem.
Well, maybe you are right. Are you sure in case of token price increase, you won’t need to pay back more. I think it is logic.
Activity: 420
guys, I would like to know how the crediting process is going on. I am sure that there are many people competent in this matter.
the lender determines the percentage that he needs per day, which will be multiplied by 30 days.
that is, for example, if the creditor sets 1% per day, it is 30% within 30 days (the crediting period), isn't it?
Activity: 182

To some extent, you can say this. I think it is much better than a simple bank. It helps to safe time. This feature is the most important of me.
It is a good way to lend some coins for your project. It is more comfortable. You see how the crypto market is unstable, so it could be reason of company loses. But using this platform helps you to resolve this problem.
Activity: 224
guys, I would like to know how the crediting process is going on. I am sure that there are many people competent in this matter.
the lender determines the percentage that he needs per day, which will be multiplied by 30 days.

Activity: 182

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
do I understand correctly that the developers have decided not to release many tokens?
it looks like that. the $ 50 price is very attractive, I think so. but this price is the target, so its increase will be expected.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
do I understand correctly that the developers have decided not to release many tokens?
I would be glad if there were still detailed conditions for ICO.
there is still time before this period, I think the details will appear later.
I would be glad if there were still detailed conditions for ICO.
I'm studying the road map now. the project is completely new, apparently, since its development starts from the beginning of this month, namely the concept and development of ideas.
in this case, this escrow system will ensure the return of the loan fund back to the lender.
for me is also important that on this platform I can earn. it is very convenient for me, I will increase my level of knowledge in the field of crypto currency)
what are the ways of making money on this platform you are talking about? name at least one or two, if any.
well, for example, it is profit from price fluctuations in the crypto-real market by trading a DLD coin through the long-distance telephone exchange platform.
I can also add that the lender determines the percentage that he / she wants per day, which will be multiplied by the duration of the loan (30 days). This interest and capital will be credited to the account of the creditor when the duration is over.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
for me is also important that on this platform I can earn. it is very convenient for me, I will increase my level of knowledge in the field of crypto currency)
what are the ways of making money on this platform you are talking about? name at least one or two, if any.
well, for example, it is profit from price fluctuations in the crypto-real market by trading a DLD coin through the long-distance telephone exchange platform.
what is the current period, according to the road map? can we expect any bonuses?
pre-ICO will begin on April 2 this year. has a maximum purchase of 500DLD for each user and will end on April 10 of this year
while the Pre-ICO fund will be used for a mass advertising campaign for the forthcoming ICO.
what is the current period, according to the road map? can we expect any bonuses?
pre-ICO will begin on April 2 this year. has a maximum purchase of 500DLD for each user and will end on April 10 of this year
Pages:
Jump to: