Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 4. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
How do you think this project is promising?
I learned about it from a friend and decided to participate too.
Are you sure you want to do this?
You need to first read all the information and feedback about the project.
I already did it. Nothing embarrassed me.
I think in the near future the project will reach a new level.
Activity: 210
Are you sure you want to do this?
You need to first read all the information and feedback about the project.
Activity: 168
Hey. How much is a token now and will the price change?
Hey. Now the price of the token is $0.5. Then it will grow with each round. ICO Round 1 - $1, Round 2 -$1.5, Round 3 - $2, Round 4 - $2.5.
That's why you need to hurry.
Wow, maybe you're right. Have many users already joined the project?
Not much. A little more than 800. But this is a good result, do you agree?
Well, I do not know. Has the pre-sale already begun?
The pre-ICO will begin tomorrow. And how does this relate to the number of users in your opinion? Huh
I think when the pre-ICO starts, more people will know about the project.
So the project still has chances to become more popular. Cool
If so, then it is better to take part now. So I can get more profit.
Thanks for the advice. Wink
Hey. Now the price of the token is $0.5. Then it will grow with each round. ICO Round 1 - $1, Round 2 -$1.5, Round 3 - $2, Round 4 - $2.5.
The pre-ICO will begin tomorrow. And how does this relate to the number of users in your opinion? Huh
I think when the pre-ICO starts, more people will know about the project.
So the project still has chances to become more popular. Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

token is 0.5$ and yes will change to 1$ and last 2.5$
Activity: 196
Can someone tell me when the ico ends? I heard they’ve moved it up.
I don’t know, but haven’t changed information about it on their website. It will end at 10 April.
There is no time. Better hurry up to take some bonuses from this platform. What they are going to do next?
In April they will open the external and internal exchanges. In May there are going to launch the lending system.
Activity: 224
I don’t know, but haven’t changed information about it on their website. It will end at 10 April.
There is no time. Better hurry up to take some bonuses from this platform. What they are going to do next?
It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
It is great. Decentralend can save time also. What about the countries that will be involved?
I think it is not principal from where you can send or get money. All around the world you can get access to the system thanks to application for smartphones.
Can you tell me about these apps? Do you know the date of the official launch? Will developers create apps for ipad?
You are so curious. I don’t know about the apps anything. Maybe, except that info from the website. They will launch apps for android and ios. I don’t know if they do a special app for ipad.
I hope they will. At least I will use the app from my iphone. I hope the launch will be as soon as it is possible.
It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
It is great. Decentralend can save time also. What about the countries that will be involved?
I think it is not principal from where you can send or get money. All around the world you can get access to the system thanks to application for smartphones.
Can you tell me about these apps? Do you know the date of the official launch? Will developers create apps for ipad?
You are so curious. I don’t know about the apps anything. Maybe, except that info from the website. They will launch apps for android and ios. I don’t know if they do a special app for ipad.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: