Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 5. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
It is great. Decentralend can save time also. What about the countries that will be involved?
It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
It’s a good idea I think. It is not a unique and exclusive project, but it has many advantages than other ones.
Maybe you are right. They have a great potential and they will be successful if they work hard. Many people have an interest in this platform.
Yes, besides this is a great platform for trading. You have your passive profit and increase your assets. 
You can change DML currency on any other currency on the planet. It is very comfortable. You don’t need to worry about it.
I wish good luck to this project. I hope I will become a member of its community and will be proud of it. You supposed to be successful!
Activity: 210
It’s a good idea I think. It is not a unique and exclusive project, but it has many advantages than other ones.
Maybe you are right. They have a great potential and they will be successful if they work hard. Many people have an interest in this platform.
Yes, besides this is a great platform for trading. You have your passive profit and increase your assets. 
You can change DML currency on any other currency on the planet. It is very comfortable. You don’t need to worry about it.
Activity: 210
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
when it will start the preico  Huh

it will start on 2nd April Monday
Activity: 7
when it will start the preico  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project is of high quality, I think, will be in demand by many, the idea is attractive. I look forward to the release of the platform!!
Activity: 21
so excited only 1 day remaining  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

I think that a lot depends on the project team and on its members.

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?

Oh sure. These people have a very big and good experience. This is very valuable in this area. I think that this will contribute to further growth and development
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: