Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 7. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
A lot of applications related to financing, trading and other platforms that help the user to get rich,or Vice versa, it all depends on the skills . I hope if the project begins to work it will withstand the competition and will not be lost in the mass of similar projects in this direction
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Let's see how this platform can prove itself , my opinion it has a good chance to become quite popular among experienced investors and traders.
For people who are really willing to risk this platform will be just in time. Personally, I am a supporter of more competent and balanced investments and trade manipulation.
Frankly speaking, i am also not a fan of high risks, and to take cryptocurrency on credit, i would have become untidy, probably because i do not have the proper experience in trading cryptocurrency and competent investment.
In any case, there are enthusiasts who will take money on credit and successfully trade them, and you can take no more than 30%, so if you lose 30% of the deposit is not the end of the world )))
Activity: 210
Let's see how this platform can prove itself , my opinion it has a good chance to become quite popular among experienced investors and traders.
For people who are really willing to risk this platform will be just in time. Personally, I am a supporter of more competent and balanced investments and trade manipulation.
Frankly speaking, i am also not a fan of high risks, and to take cryptocurrency on credit, i would have become untidy, probably because i do not have the proper experience in trading cryptocurrency and competent investment.
In order to avoid various scams and big problems, the developers have made so that the borrower can not take more than 30% of its current deposit. I think it is very wise and educated decision on their part
And you should not worry about attacks or failures of the platform, because the loan interest is provided to you not by the platform but by the borrower
Activity: 210
In order to avoid various scams and big problems, the developers have made so that the borrower can not take more than 30% of its current deposit. I think it is very wise and educated decision on their part
The platform will definitely be in demand among investors and crypto traders. It was high time to do something similar
I'm not sure that beginners will be useful for this kind of service because most of their money still lose . But for experienced traders it will be very useful. Those who know how to manage their capital will multiply it many times
The most important thing is that this platform is completely decentralized and receives cryptocurrency from the same participant of the platform.
This is really a very important factor, I would not like to deal with centralized public services. Although there are no such, but I think that as the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows, it is quite possible
Blockchain technology will allow you to perform operations on the platform without fear for what you may be fooled ,this is the most important plus
The platform will definitely be in demand among investors and crypto traders. It was high time to do something similar
I'm not sure that beginners will be useful for this kind of service because most of their money still lose . But for experienced traders it will be very useful. Those who know how to manage their capital will multiply it many times
The most important thing is that this platform is completely decentralized and receives cryptocurrency from the same participant of the platform.
This is really a very important factor, I would not like to deal with centralized public services. Although there are no such, but I think that as the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows, it is quite possible
Activity: 196
Hey, does someone know when the pre-ico sale will be started?
It will be started on 2 April. There is not much time left before the official start. They will sell over 500000 tokens during this period.
Wow. It is a big amount. I hope it will be successful, even despite that this is a very specific project in economic sense.
I think there is some sense in your word. The platform can offer not only lending, but also trading. It can offer you many benefits.
I haven’t heard about it. Thanks for info. Can you tell me more details about trading on this platform? 
It is simple. You will get money from fluctuation on the cryptomarket. You will trade DLD through DLD exchange and get you profit.
Yes, you are right. It is very simple. I hope I will get an opportunity to be a part of this system and enjoy all these features as lender, or as a borrower.
It will be started on 2 April. There is not much time left before the official start. They will sell over 500000 tokens during this period.
Wow. It is a big amount. I hope it will be successful, even despite that this is a very specific project in economic sense.
I think there is some sense in your word. The platform can offer not only lending, but also trading. It can offer you many benefits.
I haven’t heard about it. Thanks for info. Can you tell me more details about trading on this platform? 
It is simple. You will get money from fluctuation on the cryptomarket. You will trade DLD through DLD exchange and get you profit.
Activity: 224
Omg. I like the project so much. You can lend currency and have a great profit. I like the most conditions for lenders.
Yep, the project can become a good alternative. What conditions do you mean exactly? I’m so interested.
I mean that lenders can determine value, duration and percentage of every loan. I think it is wonderful. Now you can become a bank yourself.
Ow. I have known this already. It is totally a big deal for lenders. Won’t it be a trouble for borrowers? What if lenders will put an unreal percentage?
I don’t think it will happen. There will be a free competition between lenders and borrowers, so they both will be able to choose the most attractive offer.
It makes sense. I hope you are right. I still don’t understand one thing. How the system will guarantee the repayment of the loan?
It is easy. There is a good security system. The system ensures the payback, so it will be safe for lenders.
Perhaps, I will try to find more information about security system. I’m more interested to be a lender, than to be a borrower.
Pages:
Jump to: