Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 19. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I took part in all the options provided by the project and allowing to earn tokens. Will there be other bounty programs in the future?)
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much is the minimum purchase amount on the crowdsale? 
Contribute 0.15 ETH and you’re a participant of a great project!)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Broadly speaking, the most important things for investors are percentages that they can receive and time after the passage of which they can receive them. Will this info be provided when you invest?
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
What are the results of the pre-sale? How much has been collected and how much is necessary to reach the hard cap? 
Pre-sale was successful – they’ve collected more than $17 million, they have to collect almost the same amount to reach the goal.
Activity: 84
When will the crowdsale begin? I didn't have enough money for the pre-sale))
Activity: 173
What are the results of the pre-sale? How much has been collected and how much is necessary to reach the hard cap? 
Activity: 378
Greetings, community. Globatalent works hard on expansion of the audience now. I came across the info that they were participating in regional tournaments (tennis ones, for example). Is it planned to attend bigger, more professional tournaments or championships? 

Good afternoon! The FIFA World Cup is a world-scale event that is starting now. South Korean wonderkid Seung Woo-Lee and Uruguayan world-class striker Luis Suarez were summoned to the final squads of their national teams and will compete in the tournament. They support the project and they are ambassadors. A more serious scene can’t even be imagined.

I’ve already heard about Luis Suarez. I watch football sometimes.
Luis Suarez is an official supporter of Globatalent, he’s one of the top strikers of the world, his FC Barcelona club had a great season so he was expected to be in the main part of the team and he is there.   
I think that such participation and advertisement will help to expand the audience a lot.

GLobatalent has even more supporters in the world of professional sport:   https://globatalent.HYPERLINK "https://globatalent.com/"com/#ambassadors. At the same time, the creators keep working actively in this direction. Profile groups in social networks already have tens of thousands of users, and there’re some more events for developers to take part in: https://globatalent.com/events/.
Activity: 122
Greetings, community. Globatalent works hard on expansion of the audience now. I came across the info that they were participating in regional tournaments (tennis ones, for example). Is it planned to attend bigger, more professional tournaments or championships? 

Good afternoon! The FIFA World Cup is a world-scale event that is starting now. South Korean wonderkid Seung Woo-Lee and Uruguayan world-class striker Luis Suarez were summoned to the final squads of their national teams and will compete in the tournament. They support the project and they are ambassadors. A more serious scene can’t even be imagined.

Luis Suarez is an official supporter of Globatalent, he’s one of the top strikers of the world, his FC Barcelona club had a great season so he was expected to be in the main part of the team and he is there.   
I think that such participation and advertisement will help to expand the audience a lot.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It would be great to try to work with the American football market. I’ve heard there's a lot of money and the most expensive games. The market is very attractive.
Activity: 266
How will an athlete receive investments? Is it also based on smart contracts?
Activity: 224
I hope the whole system and data will be based on blockchain? I don’t trust third-party sources and technologies!
Activity: 364
When will the crowdsale begin? I didn't have enough money for the pre-sale))
All will happen in June, between 18 and 30.
Activity: 294
Hello! How is Globatalent going to attract more attention to itself? Working through such social networks like FB and Twitter gives the opportunity to keep supporters informed, but not to attract many new ones. Meanwhile, the sports industry provides many opportunities to draw attention to the platform…

Hello! The creators of the project are effectively working on promotion. Don’t forget that the crowdsale is ahead of us, and only then the marketing program will begin to run at 100%. But now we can talk about the eloquent representation of the project by ambassadors, in real teams and the gaming industry: https://globatalent.com/world-famous-esports-organization-splyce-joins-globatalents-list-of-official-supporters
Even in the gaming one? I think this is one of the most promising areas. There is a lot of people concentrated there. What kind of partnership?

Globatalent reached an agreement with one of the world's giants of the eSports world - Splyce. Splyce will become an official partner and join the long list of famous athletes and clubs that support Globatalent.
What can you say about the team? How well is it known in its industry?

Splyce is a top-level eSports organization that can boast a list of the world's best gamers from the US, UK and South Korea. Splyce level meets the Globatalent’s ambitions!
Great! I think that Gobatalent’s marketers are working in the right direction. Such partnerships will attract hundreds of millions of new people to the project. Bravo!
Activity: 238
Hello! How is Globatalent going to attract more attention to itself? Working through such social networks like FB and Twitter gives the opportunity to keep supporters informed, but not to attract many new ones. Meanwhile, the sports industry provides many opportunities to draw attention to the platform…

Hello! The creators of the project are effectively working on promotion. Don’t forget that the crowdsale is ahead of us, and only then the marketing program will begin to run at 100%. But now we can talk about the eloquent representation of the project by ambassadors, in real teams and the gaming industry: https://globatalent.com/world-famous-esports-organization-splyce-joins-globatalents-list-of-official-supporters
Even in the gaming one? I think this is one of the most promising areas. There is a lot of people concentrated there. What kind of partnership?

Globatalent reached an agreement with one of the world's giants of the eSports world - Splyce. Splyce will become an official partner and join the long list of famous athletes and clubs that support Globatalent.

Splyce is a top-level eSports organization that can boast a list of the world's best gamers from the US, UK and South Korea. Splyce level meets the Globatalent’s ambitions!
Activity: 294

Activity: 89
What investment volume is the project going to get in the next couple years? Billions or..?
Pages:
Jump to: