Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 2. (Read 138992 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Globatalent (GBT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Our #BETA platform is live 🥇

It is so easy to Sign Up, fill in a few small details and get used to the platform that will change the future of #sports forever.

Get involved today: https://market.globatalent.com/#/register

Need help? - [email protected]

https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1041943294144593921

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
looks very quiet here Roll Eyes
the last update I saw, they announced that they partnered with SponB 'sports on the blockchain'. that's good news and looks if the dev is working properly
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
is there any exchange that currently accepts the coins?
and how much the price in ico before?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
I know everyone will start holding tokens on October 31
but more importantly I want to know more about the development of the platform? like when full version will be released
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Hello Admin, I was enrolled with the signature Campaign, But after a couple of weeks, I haven't got any token yet. Please let me know if there any update?

The token for Bounty and airdrop program will be distributed on October 31

It's strange to see someone asking about the bounty distribution but their names are not in the participants' spreadsheets Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello Admin, I was enrolled with the signature Campaign, But after a couple of weeks, I haven't got any token yet. Please let me know if there any update?
Activity: 140
The project has an excellent reputation thanks to the quality of the PR and keeping promises. How do the creators assess their current work?
How will the platform advance to the markets in the coming months? Do they count only on famous people?
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
It's alright to delay the bounty because it's not good to dump at this stage.
What I am interested to know since the ICO has ended, will this token be traded soon, what exchange/s if you have plans this year?

I really agree with you but the problem is now whether this token is traded this year and whether to hear ico's price.
while the bounty is held until next year

Any way i have been following this project for quite some time and i must say the team takes time in carrying out most activities, with respect to the bounty token it was started that those tokens will be distributed starting from October 31st this year and i am not sure there will be a lock up period for those token. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wish the project and the team the best of luck in the crypto space.
Activity: 554
What I am interested to know since the ICO has ended, will this token be traded soon, what exchange/s if you have plans this year?

I really agree with you but the problem is now whether this token is traded this year and whether to hear ico's price.
while the bounty is held until next year
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Activity: 378
congratulations success in our private pre-sale was far beyond our own high expectations and we raised over $17m. We had to open up a whitelist and we were proud to achieve over 18,000 separate commitments during this time.” and why distribution Globatalent will release tokens for bounty and airdrop programs by October 31, 2018.  Sad Sad Huh
Activity: 554
I want to ask why the gift of bounty is distributed next year is this the project goal or is there another reason why tokens are delayed until that long
Activity: 336
there is no news at all from the globaltalent project, hello the globaltalent team here we are the members miss the latest information about this beloved project, please let us know the good news,
thank you
Activity: 420
Bounty Hunter has been promoting this project for 6 months and now they say the distribution for Bounty will start on 31st October 2018.
Almost 1 year to receive payment from the work we have done
I think this is not encouraging...
incredible project and full of patience also participants who join, hopefully the distribution will run smoothly later and the results obtained are also satisfactory like all their hard work.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Bounty Hunter has been promoting this project for 6 months and now they say the distribution for Bounty will start on 31st October 2018.
Almost 1 year to receive payment from the work we have done
I think this is not encouraging...
Activity: 336
hello globaltalent project team,
when the preparation of this project will be completed lately I did not find the latest information and news from globaltalent project,
please for globaltalen team to provide accurate and exact information when it will finish and ready to launch GLOBALTALEN project, all members are waiting for this
Activity: 249
Potential due to very DECENTRALIZED project has a concept and method of sale that is very attracting investors to join the ico project
this project will be successful for its future, with experienced team will give satisfactory result of course, hopefully all will go according to plan.
Potential due to very DECENTRALIZED project has a concept and method of sale that is very attracting investors to join the ico project
Pages:
Jump to: