Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 22. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What API is gonna be used by the platform? Are u gonna let third parties work on the platform?
Activity: 406
How are u going to protect personal data of all the users? It’s gonna be hell lot of information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens are allocated for the project development?
16% is gonna be spent on the development!
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
How many tokens are allocated for the project development?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Hey everyone! A friend of mine is really interested in this project and he got an email with answers to different questions that I was also interested in (even tho i havent invested yet). Most importantly the ways u choose and select sportsmen. Does it mean that u guys are gonna have separate services for sportsmen?
Hello! Globatalent  is just simple continuing  building up the platform and working out the system. U r talking about special rewarding program that’s being settled for efficiency purposes. Pretty simple stuff based on rating system.

How is it gonna work?
When sportsman raising money for his development he gets his own community. This community gets rated depending on sportsman’s success of failure. Which means that everyone is interested in being successful.

And what’s then?
Then each member of the community gets  something like a special skill that helps u to understand  if they know anything about sportsmen and if they succeeded before or not. If the skill is rated high they can also get additional reward.

Makes sense. It can help forming agents’ community within the platform, tight?
I must admit very interesting concept, I see it how it can work in future. Lets hope the project will have enough support.
Activity: 170
Hey everyone! A friend of mine is really interested in this project and he got an email with answers to different questions that I was also interested in (even tho i havent invested yet). Most importantly the ways u choose and select sportsmen. Does it mean that u guys are gonna have separate services for sportsmen?
Hello! Globatalent  is just simple continuing  building up the platform and working out the system. U r talking about special rewarding program that’s being settled for efficiency purposes. Pretty simple stuff based on rating system.

How is it gonna work?
When sportsman raising money for his development he gets his own community. This community gets rated depending on sportsman’s success of failure. Which means that everyone is interested in being successful.

And what’s then?
Then each member of the community gets  something like a special skill that helps u to understand  if they know anything about sportsmen and if they succeeded before or not. If the skill is rated high they can also get additional reward.

Makes sense. It can help forming agents’ community within the platform, tight?
Activity: 173

How is it gonna work?

And what’s then?

How is it gonna work?

And what’s then?

How is it gonna work?

How is it gonna work?
Activity: 93
How many reserved tokens are u gonna have and what for?
Half of the total emission is gonna be reserved. Later on we gonna find out what it is needed for. I guess they will provide all the info pretty soon. I just noticed that the developers are very careful about it.
Activity: 121
How many reserved tokens are u gonna have and what for?
Activity: 364
How big is Globatalent going to be in the market? Really wanna see a business plan or smth.
Activity: 392
Has anybody tried to carry out similar projects in a traditional system without blockchain? I’m just  trying to figure out if it’s really necessary for the project…
Activity: 364
I’d  like to know Seung Woo-Lee’s opinion whether or not he would find Globatalent  useful for his career if it exited before…
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can anybody tell me the soft and hard caps of this project?

It’s 15 and 35 million USD. You can see the funds allocation  in the white paper.
Activity: 294
How did the forum go in Majorca? What are  professionals interested in when it comes to the project in this industry?
Activity: 116
Can anybody tell me the soft and hard caps of this project?
Pages:
Jump to: