Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 23. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yup, i can imagine the way i’d follow the World Cup if sportsmen i invested in were playing there!)) It would be so totally different. Talking about the purpose of the Globaltalent platform, is it mostly for young sportsmen, right? 
They r gonna be the main users who r attracting the investments. There are other options as well such as restart of the career or getting an additional skill set. Globatalent approach  is going to open up new professionals for the industry and suits  different people and, of course, teams.

Do u think everybody is pretty much equal and has the same chances?

If u r talking about coaches and managers then yes. But there are examples when people couldnt succeed as a player but came out to be a great coach. There are a lot of examples of such a transformation.
Hello! Is Globatalent going to search for skilled players and talk to them directly? Maybe host some tournaments and such…
It’s too soon to tell but i think they are considering it as well. Tournaments can be very interesting idea tho especially since there are a lot of experienced  managers on board.
Activity: 294
Yup, i can imagine the way i’d follow the World Cup if sportsmen i invested in were playing there!)) It would be so totally different. Talking about the purpose of the Globaltalent platform, is it mostly for young sportsmen, right? 
They r gonna be the main users who r attracting the investments. There are other options as well such as restart of the career or getting an additional skill set. Globatalent approach  is going to open up new professionals for the industry and suits  different people and, of course, teams.

If u r talking about coaches and managers then yes. But there are examples when people couldnt succeed as a player but came out to be a great coach. There are a lot of examples of such a transformation.
Hello! Is Globatalent going to search for skilled players and talk to them directly? Maybe host some tournaments and such…

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Activity: 154
How many users are using beta version so far? Are they continue improving it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When is crowdsale? I guess it’s pretty soon…
Yes, it starts on June 18 and gonna be over on June 30.
Activity: 140
When is crowdsale? I guess it’s pretty soon…
Activity: 238
Are the project’s top figures going to the World Cup? Will we see any new ambassadors after it?
Activity: 406
How after the start of the project will the accounting of the project be carried out? Who will inform the participants of the ecosystem about the use and efficiency of the funds?
Activity: 406
Can you make a list of services that Globatalent will provide to its clients? So far, it turns out to be an information business.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
Will both tokens of the project be issued on the stock exchange?

if the team run a project with a good entry into the exchange is very easy but can also affect how many enthusiasts to invest in this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Tell me whether athletes can include any sources in their earnings? After all, they can be not only of sports origin.
Activity: 22
Globatalent offers a fairly convenient scheme of investment multiplication. The road map provides insight into the preliminary steps. I want to understand for myself how everything will happen and how I will get the return on invested funds…
After launching the platform, you will be able to invest in the future of any athlete on pre-known terms. You will already know when and what amount of profit will be transferred to you. It remains only to monitor the accounts, portfolio and career of your athlete or team.
Looks pretty simple.
These are the main advantages of the project. You can evaluate the simplicity and availability of such work right now by registering and testing the beta version of the platform. And you can even understand how everything will be arranged from the point of view of an investor or an athlete. At the same time, you will also receive a reward.
Excellent conditions. I will use this. Tell me whether Globatalent will be represented at the upcoming world championship?
Sure. There will be the community members that support the project, the famous ambassadors Luis Suarez and Seung Woo-Lee. Such sports events cannot be missed as to find new stars. More information here: https://globatalent.com/globatalent-represented-at-fifa-world-cup-2018.
Activity: 52
Globatalent offers a fairly convenient scheme of investment multiplication. The road map provides insight into the preliminary steps. I want to understand for myself how everything will happen and how I will get the return on invested funds…
After launching the platform, you will be able to invest in the future of any athlete on pre-known terms. You will already know when and what amount of profit will be transferred to you. It remains only to monitor the accounts, portfolio and career of your athlete or team.
Looks pretty simple.
These are the main advantages of the project. You can evaluate the simplicity and availability of such work right now by registering and testing the beta version of the platform. And you can even understand how everything will be arranged from the point of view of an investor or an athlete. At the same time, you will also receive a reward.
Excellent conditions. I will use this. Tell me whether Globatalent will be represented at the upcoming world championship?
Looks pretty simple.
Activity: 364
The project provides information on capitalization of sports in the entire world. Tell me, what are the richest kinds in this regard? Does the project have any priorities (basketball, for example)?
Activity: 52
Looks pretty simple.
Pages:
Jump to: