Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 24. (Read 138994 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Globatalent offers a fairly convenient scheme of investment multiplication. The road map provides insight into the preliminary steps. I want to understand for myself how everything will happen and how I will get the return on invested funds…
Activity: 212
How is the fundraising going?
You can follow it on the official website. The crowdsale and the decisive leap to the hard cap are ahead.
Activity: 25
How is the fundraising going?
Activity: 78
I heard that some part of the funds collected will be provided to the co-founders. How much?   
Activity: 173
Will both tokens of the project be issued on the stock exchange?

Yes, both of these types will be presented on the exchanges. Their number may be large.
Activity: 158
Will both tokens of the project be issued on the stock exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What commissions does the platform plan to charge? There will be a lot of payments made. What income is planned to be got?
Activity: 406
What marketing strategy does the project of the team use in sport? What do future stars want to know or to get before they sign agreements and start working with the platform?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will the staff of the project be expanded? What are the plans?   
Activity: 266
Are there any age restrictions for sportsmen to start to work with Globatalent? We hear about protection of rights of young sportsmen more and more. An international figure skating conference was discussing it recently.   
Activity: 392
I heard that the project has released new technical documents. Where can i download them?
Activity: 122
I heard that some part of the funds collected will be provided to the co-founders. How much?   
20% will be allocated to the co-founders.
Activity: 350
What share of the total number of tokens will be sold out?
58% of tokens. All the distribution details are specified in the WP of the project.
Activity: 39
What share of the total number of tokens will be sold out?
Activity: 322
The Globatalent managers activate attraction of investment and new partners to the community well. Constant events, attraction of new ambassadors and release of MVP… Doesn’t this mean waist of share of tokens allocated to the development of the project?   

I don’t think so. Everyone who should get tokens after the fundraising are aimed at the results – that’s what their reward depend on. So your assumption is wrong.

I saw the earnings of the most high-paid sportsmen for 2017. The first 10 representatives of the rating have earned about a billion. I didn’t expect to see such numbers!
That’s right. And some part of the earnings can become yours if you use all the advantages of Globatalent))

Most of them are footballers, and one boxer - Floyd Mayweather Jr. I didn’t see the boxers to be considered by the documentation of the project, but this statistics made me to pay attention to them)
No kind of sport can be avoided by Globatalent. Boxing is just not so popular as football and tennis. However, the representatives of this kind of sport can use the Globatalent platform without any problems.
Activity: 294
The Globatalent managers activate attraction of investment and new partners to the community well. Constant events, attraction of new ambassadors and release of MVP… Doesn’t this mean waist of share of tokens allocated to the development of the project?   

I don’t think so. Everyone who should get tokens after the fundraising are aimed at the results – that’s what their reward depend on. So your assumption is wrong.

I saw the earnings of the most high-paid sportsmen for 2017. The first 10 representatives of the rating have earned about a billion. I didn’t expect to see such numbers!
That’s right. And some part of the earnings can become yours if you use all the advantages of Globatalent))

Most of them are footballers, and one boxer - Floyd Mayweather Jr. I didn’t see the boxers to be considered by the documentation of the project, but this statistics made me to pay attention to them)

Activity: 294

Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: