Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 108. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I actually cant wait for these coins to hit the exchanges, i don't even plan to sell but just want to see
what the response will be like
Will be listed in exchanges in December ?

I'm so excited I actually thought we were already in November and just days away from the debut!  Grin  Just 60 times more going to sleep guys, almost there Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am also curious when it will be on exchange market but look more forwarded where it will be added, poloniex or other exchange sites.
If Dimcoin could give some more info where they plan to have it added would be nice.

Also saw on the website that you can still buy Dimcoin but counter is not working anymore.  Embarrassed
Dimcoin will planned to add on all exchanges where NEM now present, therefore it is quite possible to expect Polonex, Bittrex and other exchanges
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Guys, sorry but still i can't understand the difference between dimcoin and token, both of them is exchangeable ? Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am also curious when it will be on exchange market but look more forwarded where it will be added, poloniex or other exchange sites.
If Dimcoin could give some more info where they plan to have it added would be nice.

Also saw on the website that you can still buy Dimcoin but counter is not working anymore.  Embarrassed
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
How could I send or sell the Dimcoin from the nano wallet as I couldn't find any such link. Is the Dimcoin worth or some digital figure?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I actually cant wait for these coins to hit the exchanges, i don't even plan to sell but just want to see
what the response will be like
Will be listed in exchanges in December ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hey DIM Team,

Could we got an update on where we are with achieving road map goals?
DIMCOIN CEO wrote this statement on our Telegram Group chat:
'Hello Community, I would like to share some updates with you. We had a very successful week in Dubai. We are working on all the different tasks with 2 main priorities: listing of DIMCOIN within this quarter as promised and the necessary finance licenses for our future exchange.
We totally understand that everybody is willing to have updates every day. But we like to follow our own procedure which is: first having results and then publish them. Nothing worse could happen than to promise things and then not to keep them (DEPOTWALLET update is coming very soon). So please have some patience. We will also publish our October roadmap soon here in this group. So we will definitely keep you updated'.

https://i.imgur.com/L6rzzWK.png
https://t.me/dimcoinICO/51673

how about a weekly or every 2 weeks update. this helps keeping track and takes some stress off the team
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Here are some of our teams' favourite picks from the creative campaign: https://dimcoincreativecampaign.shootproof.com/gallery/dimcoin/
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Hey DIM Team,

DIMCOIN CEO wrote this statement on our Telegram Group chat:
'Hello Community, I would like to share some updates with you. We had a very successful week in Dubai. We are working on all the different tasks with 2 main priorities: listing of DIMCOIN within this quarter as promised and the necessary finance licenses for our future exchange.
We totally understand that everybody is willing to have updates every day. But we like to follow our own procedure which is: first having results and then publish them. Nothing worse could happen than to promise things and then not to keep them (DEPOTWALLET update is coming very soon). So please have some patience. We will also publish our October roadmap soon here in this group. So we will definitely keep you updated'.

https://i.imgur.com/L6rzzWK.png
https://t.me/dimcoinICO/51673
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
do you think the price of coin will increase or decrease from 0.04?

Who told you dimcoin price is 0.04$? It is artificial AF. Don't get me wrong, I really like Dimcoin project and I was supporting them and will be!  But current price is around 0.005$

Thats wrong. We can see new projects/coins in market with nothing yet to show and with same "circulation supply" as Dimcoin ( 10 Mi tokens / 1 bi coins ). The price for some of this new coins are up to 0,20.    Besides that, the Dimcoin project is amazing for me, much better than others already in market.

Don´t be surprised if the price rises fast. I expect 0,40 in 6 months, and more in the end of 2018.       

2019 will be $1++
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto

Who told you dimcoin price is 0.04$? It is artificial AF. Don't get me wrong, I really like Dimcoin project and I was supporting them and will be!  But current price is around 0.005$
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hey DIM Team,

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Well, I think that the forum is just a forum. Therefore, to send an official e-mail will not hurt.

Hi
Once again thanks a
lot for your feedback. But I'm just
wondering Why Dimcoin remain silent regarding
my issue? He should speak up, because he did
committed for that by PM!

Regards

Well, I'm not familiar with the structure of the project team, but I believe that they have some sort of division of responsibilities. Therefore, if you send email (or contact by other official channels), there will be more chances for a quick solving of your problem.

Hi
Thanks a lot!
It was you freqenqerf , the idea to
START try contract with him VIA other has been
worked well.
Got him [Dimcoin] on Telegram, already took
part in couple of DM! Progress are on going. I WISH things
will settle down soon.

Thanks again!

Activity: 15
even weirder, if check the blockchain the coins are there, if open depot wallet is not showing.  Huh Huh Huh

Just please change the node, there are some problems with node syncing. And depotwallet isn't the best wallet on NEM platform Wink

THX it worked.  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
even weirder, if check the blockchain the coins are there, if open depot wallet is not showing.  Huh Huh Huh

Just please change the node, there are some problems with node syncing. And depotwallet isn't the best wallet on NEM platform Wink
Can someone here explain something? I purchased after ICO 250$ Dimcoin. @ days ago i saw that i received the coins. now i opened the wallet the coins are gone, no transaction was made, just gone??  Huh Huh Huh

How is that possible?
Did you tried with re-login? what's kind your wallet have? If you using depot walley, just waiting to your connection to connected to node, could you see on top left, there colour node is red or green?

I use depotwallet and yes login multiple times and is connected to node. green color.
Ah I'm not sure to help you out more. Could you check them with your address from depot? Or remember again, did you login with a correct (import)data valid whenyou did an investment? There it is impossible to disappear instantly without leaving transaction history.

Of course with valid import data, i mentioned, 2 days ago it was inside the wallet and now is gone and no transaction history there. is weird
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Can someone here explain something? I purchased after ICO 250$ Dimcoin. @ days ago i saw that i received the coins. now i opened the wallet the coins are gone, no transaction was made, just gone??  Huh Huh Huh

How is that possible?
Did you tried with re-login? what's kind your wallet have? If you using depot walley, just waiting to your connection to connected to node, could you see on top left, there colour node is red or green?

I use depotwallet and yes login multiple times and is connected to node. green color.
Ah I'm not sure to help you out more. Could you check them with your address from depot? Or remember again, did you login with a correct (import)data valid whenyou did an investment? There it is impossible to disappear instantly without leaving transaction history.

How is that possible?

Jump to: