Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 105. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
why this coin is taking so much time to be on trades?

the same like Tezos Smiley big think need time Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
why this coin is taking so much time to be on trades?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How long will it take to receive my dim coin if i buy now

It should take about a week time

Anyone want to buy some dimcoin?

What are you offering and what is your price?
price ?
quantity?

40,750 dimcoins to be exact. Just factoring in transaction fees, as I am unaware of the cost.

0.18 btc for 40,000 dimcoins

that's $0.02 per coin

too bad I don't have a spare grand

Guys, there's another thread on btctalk and a telegram group specially to buy/sell dims. Keep your negotiations there please.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

It should take about a week time

price ?
quantity?

40,750 dimcoins to be exact. Just factoring in transaction fees, as I am unaware of the cost.

that's $0.02 per coin

too bad I don't have a spare grand
Activity: 124

price ?
quantity?

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
They have been invested $ 14 million, they made a lot of advertisements, they did all they can do. I think they worked very well. They are rewarded for their efforts, so what can we say? For investors, if they hold it in their hands, it can be a profitable business in the long run.
I totally agree. The team is very professional and solid. They know what are they doing and what they need. My fear was that they stop working after ICO. But as you can see they accelerate their effort after ICO. I am really excited to see this coin at exchanges even I will not sell my coins and tokens for a long term. But I will be happy to see how my investment will increase.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
October update

thank you very much for your update! nice to hear everything is going well. Maybe you could link the updates in the first page? nice for every new one interested
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi, tell me where is it better to keep DIMCOIN tokens in NanoWallet or in Depotwallet? Is it possible to transfer the DIMCOIN tokens from the NanoWallet purse to the Depotwallet purse and how do I do that? Thank you
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
They have been invested $ 14 million, they made a lot of advertisements, they did all they can do. I think they worked very well. They are rewarded for their efforts, so what can we say? For investors, if they hold it in their hands, it can be a profitable business in the long run.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
is there a dimcoin explorer? Huh
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
Glad you are taking serious the update of depotwallet. Currently it's a ripoff of NanoWallet and with 20 times bigger fees. Hope that it will be updated soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Thank you for keeping us up to date.The Depotwallet news is very very important for the project and of course for us. Depotwallet is the heart of DIMCOIN. That is the ecosystem where we all are going to exchange all commodity, currency and share. We also are going to buy/sell DIMTOKEN at this ecosystem.
Good luck dev. We all believe this project is going to be huge.
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
October update
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
That is right, a dump is completely natural, and it is likely that DIM will be trading under ICO prices for a long time like most coins.

This just means it is a good time to acumulate;) The moment a big announcement is made the price will skyrocket.

well a dump from certain investors or bounty receiver is good for the distribution. it depends on the situation of the market and the achievements done till this point.
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Are you still able to purchase dimcoin/dimtoken on the official website for dimcoin?  If so, is it still $0.04
Yes, you can still buy DIMCOIN through the website, tokens are sold out and 1 DIMCOIN is valued at $0. 04 per coin.
i am found ico with long term in here i have question the end of Q4 this year that when ? can you tell me specific date ?
why we are must waiting until Q4 for started trading dimcoin, whether your product not yet ready or any other problem ?
Unfortunely, we cannot reveal that information as yet or specify any dates/exchanges.

Will I receive revenue fee as I hold Dimcoin in Nanowallet?
Yes, definitely, but only if you are holding +50 DIM TOKENS.

No recent news from his dev well about listing in the market? I am worried that there will be a dump when entering the exchange, given the rewards of dimcoin is quite large even though the participants have been restricted. Hopefully his dev can keep the price dimcoin stay stable later.
We are currently working on updates, however, we follow our procedure which is to have the results first and publish them. DEPOTWALLET update is coming soon. All the updates will be published on our social media platforms, Reddit and on the forum.
Jump to: