Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 104. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Is it possible to find anywhere what progress dim has booked so far? I've seen the roadmap, and it has not been so long since ico. But most I see here is about bounty or token trading/tradability. I am more interested in the project and its progress.

They will release a new version of Depotwallet soon. They are working on it. I think depotwallet is one of the most important parts of the project. As you know you will connect to DIM ecosystem via depotwallet. DIM ecosystem is the place where you can buy/sell your commodity, currency and tokens.

there was an update from the team a few days ago. Depotwallet is only one thing they focus on
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Is it possible to find anywhere what progress dim has booked so far? I've seen the roadmap, and it has not been so long since ico. But most I see here is about bounty or token trading/tradability. I am more interested in the project and its progress.

They will release a new version of Depotwallet soon. They are working on it. I think depotwallet is one of the most important parts of the project. As you know you will connect to DIM ecosystem via depotwallet. DIM ecosystem is the place where you can buy/sell your commodity, currency and tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hello.
Are there any news for the Ambassador contracts?

I personally havent heard anything about those, since the ICO has ended, kind of wondering about it myself now..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello.
Are there any news for the Ambassador contracts?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
All the activity in this topic, makes me smiles.. It sticks on people their mind, something that is a good thing to be honest Smiley

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Recently participated in a lot of airdrop activities, and finally see the token back, I am optimistic about you, I have 5230
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Received token today.
Thank you sir.
 Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have 50 am I a whale? Huh

sorry to tell you that u are a fish haha

Cheesy He's  got the right attitude, never doubt yourself kid!  Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Dear DIMCOIN enthusiasts,

please contact me on Telegram if you did any work promoting DIMCOIN during the bounty campaign or outside of it. I am looking for influencers that are willing to join a project for the promotion of DIMCOIN.

My Telegram handle is @Ineff

DIMCOIN. TOMORROW. TODAY.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 138

sorry to tell you that u are a fish haha
Activity: 68
Activity: 138
How much dim token should one person have to be considered a whale ? Grin Grin
Activity: 378
is dimcoin built over nem as a token or is it a nem clone?

Dimcoin and dimtoken are assets on the NEM blockchain.

thanks, i had the doubt
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

Dimcoin and dimtoken are assets on the NEM blockchain.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would like to invest on it.
Activity: 378
Activity: 421
Anyone want to buy some dimcoin?

What are you offering and what is your price?
Anyone want to buy some dimcoin?
price ?
quantity?

40,750 dimcoins to be exact. Just factoring in transaction fees, as I am unaware of the cost.

PM me , i might be interested
Jump to: