Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 103. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

when will the coin appear on the exchange?

End of Q4 2017  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

when will the coin appear on the exchange?
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
I can't believe that people are selling it under the ICO price. I hope it's BTC not fiat wise, otherwise they are just stupid. I can't imagine how desperate you have to be to get rid of this GEM, just 10m market cap for a new technology based on XEM, not another shitty ERC-20 token.

DIM will be listed between 100-200m cap which means 10x-20x returns for us.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
is the quantity of tokens limited?
10 million tokens only and they were all sold in the ICO.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 88
Who else is really excited about this project? I'm not selling coins or tokens! Good luck, guys!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
selling below ICO price is a bit stupid but I realise that you will do what you like to. I believe in NEM, so in their tokens too

This. Terrible decision, now after the fork with all alts shooting up anyways Roll Eyes Go to telegram chat group, there is queue of buyers there waiting...
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
selling below ICO price is a bit stupid but I realise that you will do what you like to. I believe in NEM, so in their tokens too
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I would also like to sell my 250k Dimcoin.
Price is below ICO Price, you can pm me.
Cheers from Austria
Activity: 138
The website just gives Error 403, Forbidden. Is it down or has the company folded?

u are based in the United States correct? U can try going to the site with VPN as the site block IPs from USA
Activity: 532
The website just gives Error 403, Forbidden. Is it down or has the company folded?
I just tried to checking website, and seems anything going as well. It's might when you've checking the webs, there's have overload  or have down. And now website has fixed.
Just found out it fails on Chrome and Firefox and Opera, but works if I use Tor browser... So it's excluding US visitors?

Yes it does as far as I know, I've seen other asking the dev-team to open up the site, now the ico is completed.
By seeing you're message its a safe bet to say, they havn't done that yet.
Activity: 476
I just tried to checking website, and seems anything going as well. It's might when you've checking the webs, there's have overload  or have down. And now website has fixed.
Just found out it fails on Chrome and Firefox and Opera, but works if I use Tor browser... So it's excluding US visitors?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Are there any exchanges ?

Currently not, the coin should go onto an exchange near the end of q4 ( late december) and I've seen some rumors about hitbtc, but can't find the proof of it..

Site is still up for me? Atleast dimcoin.io is still up and running.
What website are you trying to reach?

Perhaps just hit F5 a few times
Activity: 476
Activity: 658
Are there any exchanges ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
It's good for us that these kind of altcoins joining the market. Sometimes it's getting profitable. The project needs more time. I hope we get a good result. My wallet has filled with too many shitcoins. It is too difficult to follow now Cheesy
Activity: 266
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Dimcoin is a good project. Many people complaining didn't actually read the whitepaper and bought tokens without any basic knowledge about when they would be released, tradeable, etc. Give it some time for the project to mature, the first milestone is already next week with the release of the updated Depotwallet.
Activity: 138
Is it possible to find anywhere what progress dim has booked so far? I've seen the roadmap, and it has not been so long since ico. But most I see here is about bounty or token trading/tradability. I am more interested in the project and its progress.

by CEO of DIMCOIN in the telegram group

Hi all, an update on the new DEPOTWALLET: Our development team is ready with the update now but we still have some intensive testing to do. We also feel it would be detrimental to release it just before the weekend when our customer care team is least active and available to help.

The offical release date will be Wednesday 25 October, 12 MET. There will be a feedback form so we encourage everyone to help us out and give some constructive feedback in terms of functionality.

Regarding the amount used for the bounties, the 500 million has barely been touched, our calculations reveal that we have only used between 10 - 15 million for developments/campaigns thus far.
Jump to: