Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 106. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
That is right, a dump is completely natural, and it is likely that DIM will be trading under ICO prices for a long time like most coins.

This just means it is a good time to acumulate;) The moment a big announcement is made the price will skyrocket.

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
No recent news from his dev well about listing in the market? I am worried that there will be a dump when entering the exchange, given the rewards of dimcoin is quite large even though the participants have been restricted. Hopefully his dev can keep the price dimcoin stay stable later.
Don't worry about the dump when it opens in exchanges. It is normal, there are also a lot of bounty participants I am expecting to dump their rewards. But a good project will still recover from a dump. It will surely go up in no time. Exchanges will be available at the end of 4th quarter this year, so basically, that's December.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
No recent news from his dev well about listing in the market? I am worried that there will be a dump when entering the exchange, given the rewards of dimcoin is quite large even though the participants have been restricted. Hopefully his dev can keep the price dimcoin stay stable later.
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
So, when are we able to trade DimCoins?
Any plan when we hit an exchange?

You can trade it now on offcial telegram channel:
https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
or in my topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21601738
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Will I receive revenue fee as I hold Dimcoin in Nanowallet?

YES. Only for DIM. For DIMCOIN - no.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Will I receive revenue fee as I hold Dimcoin in Nanowallet?
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Are you still able to purchase dimcoin/dimtoken on the official website for dimcoin?  If so, is it still $0.04
Yes, you can still buy DIMCOIN through the website, tokens are sold out and 1 DIMCOIN is valued at $0. 04 per coin.
i am found ico with long term in here i have question the end of Q4 this year that when ? can you tell me specific date ?
why we are must waiting until Q4 for started trading dimcoin, whether your product not yet ready or any other problem ?
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Are you still able to purchase dimcoin/dimtoken on the official website for dimcoin?  If so, is it still $0.04
Yes, you can still buy DIMCOIN through the website, tokens are sold out and 1 DIMCOIN is valued at $0. 04 per coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Guys, sorry but still i can't understand the difference between dimcoin and token, both of them is exchangeable ? Huh
To answer your question, the difference between DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS is that DIMCOIN is a speculative cryptocurrency that can be traded against other currency whereas, DIM TOKEN gives you access to the DIM Ecosystem, token holders with +50 tokens will receive 30% of net fee transfers on DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies and cryptonised assets. DIM Tokens will be tradeable on HYBSE whereas DIMCOIN will be traded on major exchanges.

How could I send or sell the Dimcoin from the nano wallet as I couldn't find any such link. Is the Dimcoin worth or some digital figure?
You currently cannot sell your DIMCOIN since it's not yet listed on any exchanges. However, you are able to transfer DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS to another DEPOTWALLET or Nanowallet address, you just need to ensure that you have XEMs on your wallet which will be used to pay transaction fees.

I have dimcoins and tokens in the nanowallet in a form of mosaic. How will I be able to sent the dimcoins to an exchange but not touching the dim tokes? Anyone can explain that to me?
When you make a transfer, you simply choose which mosaic to attach on the drop-down arrow. If the mosaic that you are not willing to transfer is automatically attached, simply remove it and attach the one you are willing to transfer. For instance: If you are willing to transfer mosaic dim:coin and mosaic dim:token is already attached, you remove it since you don't want to transfer it.

Hi

Is it safe to say that if I see Dimcoin in my Nem nano wallet as mosaic then I got payments from Dimcoin?  Or should I contact them for more payments?
Yes sir, it is safe to say that you have received your investment. Try to understand that DIMCOIN is a mosaic built on NEM Platform, and it will always be a mosaic.

1 dimcoin = 6 cents right now so it is much improved from the initial 1 cent.  with dim token you can collect 30% of the traded
DIMCOIN is currently valued at $0.04 per coin not $0.06.

DIMCOIN will be listed on major exchanges towards the end of Q4 this year. Unfortunately, we cannot reveal which exchanges as yet but mostly the ones that XEM is listed on. Don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

December
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
The normal price for Dimcoin will not be earlier than the spring of 2018. Therefore, for the time being, you simply forget about the coin - then you will end up in a good plus.

dimcoin is being traded on bitcointalk for 5 to 6 cents so there is a venue to trade your coins before it hits the exchange.  Who would want to do that anyway when the potential to 20 cents is great.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The normal price for Dimcoin will not be earlier than the spring of 2018. Therefore, for the time being, you simply forget about the coin - then you will end up in a good plus.
Guys, sorry but still i can't understand the difference between dimcoin and token, both of them is exchangeable ? Huh

1 dimcoin = Huh
1 dimtoken = 100x the value of 1 coin.  keeping the tokens are what is important.  when you hold at least 50 tokens, you are guaranteed part of the 30% daily volume .   

1 dimcoin = 6 cents right now so it is much improved from the initial 1 cent.  with dim token you can collect 30% of the traded
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hi

Is it safe to say that if I see Dimcoin in my Nem nano wallet as mosaic then I got payments from Dimcoin?  Or should I contact them for more payments?

"dim:coin" and "dim:token" are mosaics and if you see them in your address that means that you have recevied your payment.
You can also check here by entering your NEM address
http://explorer.ournem.com/

I don't know if you should contact them for more payments it depends
how much have you invested and how many times you have sent investment
to their address.

If you think that you have not received  all your coins yet then you should contact them.
Hi

Is it safe to say that if I see Dimcoin in my Nem nano wallet as mosaic then I got payments from Dimcoin?  Or should I contact them for more payments?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I dont think them waiting for 4 months to list this coin has any influence on the success of the project.

I do like it tho, because then price  might not be dumped that hard because of the 10 upcoming BTC forks

Since I'm holding long term( 1 year+) i don't really care about a few months

That's it. I really think they're doing us all a favour. Imagine releasing now in the middle of this alts bloodbath...Imagine the fudding. If some dev didn't help an old lady cross the street 5 years ago or didnt use a condom with his first girlfriend it would be all over this thread, with pictures, scam accusations and threats to contact SEC and police and Interpol too...  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin this made me laugh.

I agree here. no need to rush. Always liked ninja releases!
Hello.

trying to send some DIM from DepotWallet.

Says I need Stamps ?

I have scoured the site, and the the web, and this thread.. not much mention Anywhere of these.. hmm..

Can someone explain how you get Stamps ? What they are.. ?

Thanks.
Stamps simply refer to XEMs, you must top up your account with XEMs since they are used to pay transaction fees.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello.

trying to send some DIM from DepotWallet.

Says I need Stamps ?

I have scoured the site, and the the web, and this thread.. not much mention Anywhere of these.. hmm..

Can someone explain how you get Stamps ? What they are.. ?

Thanks.

I'd say stamps are nem (xem) coins as they represent the same value when you log into nem wallet
Jump to: