Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 136. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
There is more than just 10mil token. 10mil token were sold at $0.01 each. However, if the fund raised is more than $10mil, the subsequent token will be increased its price from $0.01 until $0.12 with a total of $30mil raised. The development team will also be holding on to another portion of dim token.

You need to distinguish between Dimcoins and Dimtoken. Only 10mil Dimtoken will be sold for 1$ each.
What you are saying is true for Dimcoins though.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

How could it be?

At the website, https://www.dimcoin.io/ total investment is $9.1 million at the moment which means 9.1million tokens have sold. Because 1 token=$1. If the total DIMTOKEN amount is 10 million the remaining amount of token must be 0.9 million.

But at the account, there are 3.2 million dimtoken.
Haven't they sent all tokens yet?

There is more than just 10mil token. 10mil token were sold at $0.01 each. However, if the fund raised is more than $10mil, the subsequent token will be increased its price from $0.01 until $0.12 with a total of $30mil raised. The development team will also be holding on to another portion of dim token.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Hello so i sent xem to www.dimcoin.io address how do i recive my dimcoin, do i have to download new wallet?

If you sent them from your wallet you'll receive dimtokens and dimcoins in your existing wallet in few days.
Yes sent from my nano wallet so it will send it back to that? and thanks for the reply.

Yes your receive it in your nano wallet.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Hello so i sent xem to www.dimcoin.io address how do i recive my dimcoin, do i have to download new wallet?

If you sent them from your wallet you'll receive dimtokens and dimcoins in your existing wallet in few days.
Yes sent from my nano wallet so it will send it back to that? and thanks for the reply.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
legendary
Thank God I'm an atheist

How could it be?

At the website, https://www.dimcoin.io/ total investment is $9.1 million at the moment which means 9.1million tokens have sold. Because 1 token=$1. If the total DIMTOKEN amount is 10 million the remaining amount of token must be 0.9 million.

Not sure about this but I guess they take into count how NEM and Bitcoin price in $ went up during ICO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

How could it be?

legendary
Thank God I'm an atheist
How many tokens are left to purchase?  are we close to the cut off I can't seem to see this information anywhere.

3,200,000 dim.token left in creator account:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NDDRG3UEB5LZZZMDWBE4RTKZK73JBHPAIWBHCFMV/0

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
I just check, unbelievably, Dimcoin now has 8.5 Million USD worth of investment and going up, I will definitely support this project and invest good amount on this, ...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
How many tokens are left to purchase?  are we close to the cut off I can't seem to see this information anywhere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Can anyone here excplain me , what is this http://imgur.com/E8jaQSE
it shows media bounty is 1 XEM
but above that ANKIT10 = 0 XEm
I have any token or not?
First time using this wallet.
Yes, you have your DIMCOINS. You just can't see it at the moment because the team is still to develop the app later this year. But if you will export it to a nem desktop wallet, your DIMCOINS will refelct there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?
Then get advantage of that, if they dump their coins then that means the price is going to get lower right? Then the only thing you need to do is to buy the coins for cheap than ico price, after that you can sit on all your coins and wait for the dev team to work their magic and make your coins more valuable with their work, this is a very easy way to make money.
I agreed to it. It is very easy to earn money on that way. Just need to wait after you buy it in a lower price and sell it when the price is high and stable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Can anyone here excplain me , what is this http://imgur.com/E8jaQSE
it shows media bounty is 1 XEM
but above that ANKIT10 = 0 XEm
I have any token or not?
First time using this wallet.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I had planned to hold my DIMCOINS and tokens for a few years, but some unexpected medical stuff has come up and I need to cash out my crypto accounts. Anyone want to make an offer on 30,000 DIMCOINS and 245 DIM Tokens? Willing to accept NEM, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Tether, or anything else I can easily cash out right now. Thanks in advance. Send me a message using my username @ protonmail (dot) com.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?
Then get advantage of that, if they dump their coins then that means the price is going to get lower right? Then the only thing you need to do is to buy the coins for cheap than ico price, after that you can sit on all your coins and wait for the dev team to work their magic and make your coins more valuable with their work, this is a very easy way to make money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
ok thats great, thanks for the info.
I sent them my e-mail address and depotwallet address
but sent NEM from my nanowallet
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I bought 3 times my DIMCOİNS and DIMTOKENS without any problem. I bought with XEM using depotwallet. Just send the amount at their XEM address. That is all you have to do. In few days they will send your tokens and coins with +10% XEM bonus to your depotwallet. They can see your address and you don't have to send them your wallet address or anything else.
legendary
So, what exchanges will you can add to trade DIMCOIN? For example bittrex or something like that.

Dimcoin is not yet listed on any exchanges, its just a matter of time!
legendary
Be sure to double check that you have received the payout email, it could be in your SPAM folder. We thank you for your patience.

Sounds Good,

I sent NEM to buy into this ICO but I didnt send an E_mail address
How will the DIM tokens/coins be sent back?

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid Q but I have read through
most of this thread and I didnt see it explained clearly?

I was just looking through the transaction from previously and I think I may have
messed up so I sent another small NEM transfer with my email and wallet address
hopefully that works?

EDIT: Just checked it and it has been confirmed!!
Jump to: