Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 140. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I want to invest in ICO by XEM. But actually never been using this coin before. The ICO page says that I can make the payment from NEM Nanowallet or depotwallet.com. I chosed the sexond one and transferred some XEM from bittrex to my new depotwallet address. The transaction is confirmed but I can't find my ballance , the funds are named STAMPS instead of XEM and I am not sure if I can move them since there is no available balance visible at all. Is it normal? When I will be credited with DIM tokens and DIM coins will it all be under the same depotwallet address?

-------
EDITED: I actually logged in again and now wallet shows the ballance. WIll I get any confirmation after sending XEM to ICO address? Or just wait? It's kind a strange
Stamps is nothing but your coin holdings. You can send normally to dimcoin ICO address. Payment is bit tentative, some people received it withing 2 days of investment but many around 8-15 days after investment. So dont worry, just contact thier team and they will ge it sorted for you.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
I want to invest in ICO by XEM. But actually never been using this coin before. The ICO page says that I can make the payment from NEM Nanowallet or depotwallet.com. I chosed the sexond one and transferred some XEM from bittrex to my new depotwallet address. The transaction is confirmed but I can't find my ballance , the funds are named STAMPS instead of XEM and I am not sure if I can move them since there is no available balance visible at all. Is it normal? When I will be credited with DIM tokens and DIM coins will it all be under the same depotwallet address?

-------
EDITED: I actually logged in again and now wallet shows the ballance. WIll I get any confirmation after sending XEM to ICO address? Or just wait? It's kind a strange

If you see your stamps (xem) you are now ready to invest simply sending them to the address you see on website.

No futher action required you'll just have to wait few days.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11

-------
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
After a successful - will you post the address of litecoin, btc, etc.?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I have taken on facebook contact with the Dimcoin guys . I also missed a payment of coins
The answer did not last 24 hours
It has all worked out and my coins are on the Depotwallet
Now wait and see how the course is developing
Activity: 50
You get it, but they are slow.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Why is it so hard to get an answer regarding missing coins. 3 payments made since the 12th of July and when other people above or below reply they get answered? Can someone check my account or something please? All I ever hear is 2nd batch, Friday payday etc, but nothing ever comes. Why? How hard is it to send tokens if its so easy to receive our money? Just hope the project (which i do have faith in, hence the investments) has its communications as its weakest part and that everything else doesnt follow suit. The no reply stuff is not acceptable
Surely they will respond soon, you might find that they are handling to many messages at the same time, and payments are processed manually.Surely you will get your investment. I also received mine Smiley
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign
That announcement was made a long time ago. OP mentioned that every person willing to participate must apply, all the links are provided on the bounty thread. They also mentioned that Twitter is full, probably you should go with Facebook. Bounty thread link is on page one of this thread.
Activity: 25
#DIMCOIN aims to expand its horizons every day. This is one of our DIM Goals for 2018. Visit: https://www.dimcoin.io/
Succeed this project, I will fully support
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Guys how much amount you usually invest in Dimcoin, and how long time you expect that is need to wait for your profit?
I hope that is not too personaly question
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
DIMCOIN is going straight to success as a p[roject, I am proud that I support this project, and also lets make this project more success by giving all out support on it, good luck for all the team of DIMCOIN Smiley

I am proud too like you. Its a pleasure to me to be part of this project and I am so glad that this is my first project that i work for..  I wish for the success of this project and more blessings to those persons behind this project.
Same with you mate this is the first project I work for and I also feel good supporting this project. The project is also going through some difficulties but we all hope for its success and more investors to invest in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
you are already have $8M. what is softcap?

I am not sure whom are you asking this question but you can quote him or maybe you are asking the op as he is should be the one holding such amount.
A soft cap is thè point beyond which statistics become less useful and for hard cap, it become almost useless.
Activity: 29
following on twitter https://twitter.com/DIMCOIN_ICO
good project
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Is there any one who noticed the jump of invested money to the ICO yesterday apart from me? Yesterday the total investment amount was $7.135 million and now the amount is $7.97 million. I think this is thanks to BTC investors. After BCC they invested their BTC or they sold BCC and invest their BTC to DIMCOIN ICO.  
Is it possible that bitcoins new all time high could have something to do with this and investments got revaluated in the process?

DIMCOIN website giving me a 403 Forbidden, are we there yet with the ICO hardcap

Hi bro, you probably live in USA, after SEC Dimcoin started to block USA IPs, now we need VPN.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Yes hopefully this project is not a fraud and I hope the dev team is willing to give correct information to the problems concerning this DIMCOIN project.
This project is not a fraud, but to administer an ICO is not an easy thing to do and even more important executing the project in such a way that it becomes successful and it is done according to the road map is not an easy task so be patient the devs will provably answer all the unanswered questions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
DIMCOIN is going straight to success as a p[roject, I am proud that I support this project, and also lets make this project more success by giving all out support on it, good luck for all the team of DIMCOIN Smiley

I am proud too like you. Its a pleasure to me to be part of this project and I am so glad that this is my first project that i work for..  I wish for the success of this project and more blessings to those persons behind this project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Hello, good day,
Please I need an assistance.
I received some DIMCOINS using my NEM mobile wallet on Android.
How do I transfer the DIMCOINS​ to depot wallet or another place.?
An kinda worried...
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Yes, bonus is only for The coins not the token.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

Hi,

I'm curious how close are you to the ICO cap? Because your site is saying: Total supply   10,000,000 Tokens available, And you currently already collected nearly $8M which with all the bonuses must be very close to the 10M token cap. Or I'm calculating the things wrong? As I will need to wait at least 4 days for one transfer if I want to buy tokens.
And do you plan to list DIM in exchanges soon? Because when I invest in something, I want to be able to trade it.

I think the bonus does not apply to the token amount, there is still room for the 10M mark.

Yes, but with the bonus, 10 000 000 tokens wouldn't cost $10 million. They will cost for example $8 million + the bonus tokens. This is why I'm curious how close is the cap. But for me is more important when could investors expect an exchange list of DIM coins and tokens.
Jump to: