Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 138. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 255
Why does the US block invest in ICOs? They require licensing or have already begun the fight against alternative currencies? The next step will be to track down those who use VPN? LOL!
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Is there a reason why I keep getting the 403 forbidden error on their site?  It's ben like this for a week.

Are you in the U.S.?

SEC doesn't want U.S. cityzens to invest in ICOs.

You can avoid being blocked using a VPN.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Is there a reason why I keep getting the 403 forbidden error on their site?  It's ben like this for a week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I have the NEM iPhone app and can't get it to show my dimcoin. I emailed Dimcoin support and they emailed me proof that my coins were sent but it doesn't show up.  Is there something special you have to do to have the coins show up on the NEM wallet?
How long have you been waiting for your dimcoin? Maybe its just delay. Just wait and do not lose hope. It will arrive soon just think positive.

Thanks but I purchased on July 20th.  I think something is wrong
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
ok I have bitten the bullet and sent off some NEM
from my Nanowallet to get my 10% bonus.
When is the next payout?
Did I read earlier on this thread that it was Fridays?

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I have the NEM iPhone app and can't get it to show my dimcoin. I emailed Dimcoin support and they emailed me proof that my coins were sent but it doesn't show up.  Is there something special you have to do to have the coins show up on the NEM wallet?
How long have you been waiting for your dimcoin? Maybe its just delay. Just wait and do not lose hope. It will arrive soon just think positive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i am happy with dimcoin project. i liked and i used depost wallet then i really more happy with that, dimcoin is successful project. amazing future i am  feeling with dimcoin. keep it up fantastic. offers. now everyone liked dimcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Still waiting for my dimcoin!
Have said many times that problems with depositing coins will be decided in September. There are not a lot of waiting so you need to wait. Read the Ann thread and you will know everything.
Activity: 308
very few projects are as successful as this one! and im proud to be part of it! most certainly there will be several that will dump the coin but you cant have a buyer without a seller!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?

Wrong there are six days to go if you want that 15% bonus, after that it drops down to 10%.

The fund rising is a full 2 months program. So it will happen from july to the whole of august. It comes out in phrases so it start off with 30% bonus and decrease until 5% bonus etc. The price will also increase for each milestone. $0.01 to $0.12.
Activity: 106
Merit: 5
Still waiting for my dimcoin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Why have not I received DIMCOIN until now, but I've invested in the second phase, is the distribution for investors currently in the process? Please answer my question
Activity: 476
i checked depot wallet. really very nice. i satisfied with that wallet. my dimcoin is save there and i make backup also. i liked its very easy to use.

It's funny, that most of the new Ico project dont have simple wallet for PC, and their include "Development of Wallet" in roadmap  Grin. But not DIMCOIN, This is a measure of the level.

in future maybe they announce but i think they don't need to build a wallet. nano wallet available . if u check on ethrium token there also many token have and very expensive also but they don't have personal wallet. dimcoin i think don't need wallet. if more wallet that means confusion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I want to get a feel for how you guys feel about this project. I'm trying to decide on how much to invest on this. I'm going to base it on a relative scale because we all have different jobs and income. I'm going to use disposable income and then one where you go further than that. Your welcome to put it into your own words.

A. Go a whole month where you live frugally live on a super tight budget no movies or going out to eat.

B. A balanced in between where you cut back about half of what you usually spend in a month.

C. Take out a loan or sell off some assets you have.

Right now, I'm stuck between choice A. and B. If you think there should be a D or E selection please offer it up. This is all subjective depending on what you value.

First rule of investment, never invest what you afford to lose. If you planning to then by means make sure you have your necessary/emergency funds safe. Then funds required for your bill payments. If any left then set it aside for your routine expenses and the last part should go to investment in crypto if there is anything left.
You can cut down on your "unnecessary expenses" but dont try to live on super tight budget as when crypto fluctuate you will feel more heat and stress! 

Good advice, can't be feeling stressed all the time, I have no plans on becoming an alcoholic.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I want to get a feel for how you guys feel about this project. I'm trying to decide on how much to invest on this. I'm going to base it on a relative scale because we all have different jobs and income. I'm going to use disposable income and then one where you go further than that. Your welcome to put it into your own words.

A. Go a whole month where you live frugally live on a super tight budget no movies or going out to eat.

B. A balanced in between where you cut back about half of what you usually spend in a month.

Right now, I'm stuck between choice A. and B. If you think there should be a D or E selection please offer it up. This is all subjective depending on what you value.

First rule of investment, never invest what you afford to lose. If you planning to then by means make sure you have your necessary/emergency funds safe. Then funds required for your bill payments. If any left then set it aside for your routine expenses and the last part should go to investment in crypto if there is anything left.
You can cut down on your "unnecessary expenses" but dont try to live on super tight budget as when crypto fluctuate you will feel more heat and stress! 

I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?

Wrong there are six days to go if you want that 15% bonus, after that it drops down to 10%.
Activity: 560
When is the next payout? I thought it was every 24 hours:

Transfer transaction
From NAVUOE-O3NFJC-MUEKDK-SEV6JR-RB2Z4N-JFZBQB-A5XH
To ND4AIV-TN6P5P-SOADJI-YIPKGH-YL7RII-2QRPSJ-ET7S
Amount1.000000 STAMPS
Fee 2.000000 STAMPS
Mosaics attached: 1
 Namenem:xem
 Quantity22 177.049843
Block 1228523
Hash ecae3cc2513aabb785361fe85cece9354ae584523331aa579ec7a4ce7f8d486d
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.

personally, i don't care whatever their plan is about the exchanges, if users will dump it will be good for me so i can buy more coins, if it takes quite long it is still ok too for the price to be more stable

No its not okay. exchanges is a vital part on the growth of a certain altcoin because since merchants are limited, trading on various exchange platforms is mostly the one which

helps circulate the coin. the more exchange the better because = more volume. low volume altcoins usually have a few exchange to trade with. as much as possible the devs

should work on this and i'm really glad its the first one they will work on based on their roadmap.
Yes more activity on the exchange the more investore will come so the value of the coin will raise and I hope many exchange market will accept dimcoin.
yes that is right that most of the activities are also there on exchange so the selection of exchange is also a matter to be careful about, because it also have a great impact on the image of the coin. in fact most of the people like to invest money in a coin in ICO
Jump to: