Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 142. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
As far as i know they are updating the investment Counter manually from time to time and it doenst automatically update every day or so.
But yeah that 800k jump is pretty promising  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Is there any one who noticed the jump of invested money to the ICO yesterday apart from me? Yesterday the total investment amount was $7.135 million and now the amount is $7.97 million. I think this is thank to BTC investors. After BCC they invested their BTC or they sold BCC and invest their BTC to DIMCOIN ICO. 
That's maybe the case. The $7.135M has been stuck in that level for a while and an approximately $0.8M jump in just a day is really wow. Good thing many people see this project as a good opportunity to invest now and earn tomorrow. I am pretty sure that the minimum goal is happening very soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Is there any one who noticed the jump of invested money to the ICO yesterday apart from me? Yesterday the total investment amount was $7.135 million and now the amount is $7.97 million. I think this is thanks to BTC investors. After BCC they invested their BTC or they sold BCC and invest their BTC to DIMCOIN ICO.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

hello dev want to ask about depotwallet
inside a wallet there is sell button, what purpose of that button ? selling our coin/token ? to who ?
need information
Activity: 140
Is there anyway to get some news about the "Phase 2"? Android trading and debit cards are realy cool functions that i want.I want to invest now for the bonus but sadly i'm short on balance so i can save some for 2018 but a close date would be amazing.
The features functionalists like android trading and debit cards or anything like that are all possible to have through third party services also. Why not you may come forward to provide such services for Dimcoin. It will be highly profitable business to you for sure. Instead of expecting everything from devs, why not we may start these kind of developments.

I mean I was into programming for a year but I don't think that I'm experienced enough to that.Smiley Also i don't think that Dev's will be happy if we merge third party applications with their system for our profit since it's on their to-do list and they are working on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello dev i am doing daily facebook post and repost. please update week 5 post and repost on spreat sheet. i check spread sheet week 5 is empty. thank you for help Dev.

My facebook URL link here: https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786  
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
For the US folks still interested, simply turn your VPN on... select a different country server and you are good to go. PM me if you would like to know some information about a great VPN service. Cheesy
Isn't that illegal?

hell no. there's no law that says i cant go access another site in another country.  there's also no law that says i cant use a tor browser either.

Yeah, but there is a law or at least SEC could f*cking with you if you invest in an ICO... If you are just a regular Joe, investing 1-2BTC, nobody will care. But if you goes with a big amount, they may go after you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
For the US folks still interested, simply turn your VPN on... select a different country server and you are good to go. PM me if you would like to know some information about a great VPN service. Cheesy
Isn't that illegal?

hell no. there's no law that says i cant go access another site in another country.  there's also no law that says i cant use a tor browser either.
Merit: 251
Isn't that illegal?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
This is ridicolous. I invested wit BTC more than 2 weeks ago and have received: nothing! Nobody seems to care!
You are the only participant in this project. There are only a few people who have the delay. A lot of people who are accustomed to instant transfer do not understand that the new draft now just tweaked his work. Have patience and all will be well. The project is real and there is no reason to worry about the safety of your investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
A big thank you to all our investors so far!
Please Note: We currently blocked American IP Addresses as a reaction to the latest SEC token regulations. Do not worry if you have already invested from America. Nothing has changed and you will still receive your investments.

Thats a good decision. Its better to be safe than sorry. The warning from the SEC of the United States is not one to be ignored. Its also good that you are now blocking IP addresses to be compliant, it shows you are serious.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
This is ridicolous. I invested wit BTC more than 2 weeks ago and have received: nothing! Nobody seems to care!
Merit: 251
Hi all! Ok i've sent XEM to their wallet from my nanowallet directly. When and where i'll got my tokens and coins?
However long you think it will be, add a week. For me it has always taken many days longer than promised, but they do show up.
They will just show up, you don't have to do anything. I know it's a little worriesome, but that's the process.
Activity: 125
Hi all! Ok i've sent XEM to their wallet from my nanowallet directly. When and where i'll got my tokens and coins?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
If you have received everything already, please ignore this message.
This is our official message regarding the distribution of your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN that you purchased during the ICO.
To all the investors who have still not received their DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we apologise for the delay and are currently improving our payout process system.
The reasons for the delays are as follows:
We have been overwhelmed with all the investments and interest in DIMCOIN and are increasing our work force to address this.
We have an automatic payout system with XEM at the moment and a manual system with coinpayments. This can hinder our payout speed. We are currently starting to do payouts EVERY DAY instead of once in 10 days as we originally proposed.
Incorrect or missing information. Many investors have not filled out the payout email or have given us the wrong wallet or email address. These users will still receive everything. Please also check your SPAM folder for the payout email as they may end up there.
We guarantee that ALL the payouts of the ICO will be done before the 1st of September and kindly ask you to remain patient during this process.
Well that explains the delay in payment for people investing using coinpayments. Thank you very much for clarification. We really appreciate your timely replies and clarifications this helps in keeping transparency which is must for any project!
I am part of Second phase payment group and still waiting for my coins and tokens. Hopefully the dimcoin team will be able to resolve the payments soon enough Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
My all DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN are in my depotwallet. Join the ICO with depotwallet is so simple and easy. Sent some XEM to their XEM address. Just all you have to do. You don't need to wait for their mail to sent them your wallet's address. Or anything else. They can see your address and they sent your coins and tokens.
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
If you have received everything already, please ignore this message.
This is our official message regarding the distribution of your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN that you purchased during the ICO.
To all the investors who have still not received their DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we apologise for the delay and are currently improving our payout process system.
The reasons for the delays are as follows:
We have been overwhelmed with all the investments and interest in DIMCOIN and are increasing our work force to address this.
We have an automatic payout system with XEM at the moment and a manual system with coinpayments. This can hinder our payout speed. We are currently starting to do payouts EVERY DAY instead of once in 10 days as we originally proposed.
Incorrect or missing information. Many investors have not filled out the payout email or have given us the wrong wallet or email address. These users will still receive everything. Please also check your SPAM folder for the payout email as they may end up there.
We guarantee that ALL the payouts of the ICO will be done before the 1st of September and kindly ask you to remain patient during this process.
Please Note: We currently blocked American IP Addresses as a reaction to the latest SEC token regulations. Do not worry if you have already invested from America. Nothing has changed and you will still receive your investments.
We are happy to announce that the social media campaign is now open for new participants. The first 30 participants to meet the requirements will automatically be accepted into the campaign.
Links are on the first page of the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.new#new
Jump to: