Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 143. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
The team of course busy, but can you imagine how many every day complaints for various reasons. They are not able to reply to all, because each problem is individual and they need not just to respond and resolve it and report back. It takes time. People don't want to wait, and I think that they are the main ones. We need to have patience because constant complaints only distract the team and increases the waiting time for a response.
Yes you're right we need to be patient, they are human too and they are doing their best to resolve our issues one by one because each day customer are increasing and each they the complaints are increasing too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The team of course busy, but can you imagine how many every day complaints for various reasons. They are not able to reply to all, because each problem is individual and they need not just to respond and resolve it and report back. It takes time. People don't want to wait, and I think that they are the main ones. We need to have patience because constant complaints only distract the team and increases the waiting time for a response.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation

Agreed. I will post if and when I receive mine - otherwise I just lost about $200...no one should be buying in on this until confirmations come through.

Success! I received a response to my email yesterday and everything was deposited in my nanowallet by the end of the work day. Excellent work, Dimcoin. I was quoted with 10 days from the date of payment, and you definitely held true to that. If anyone else is having issues, I highly recommend you get in touch with them by email - I got a response within about 72 hours, and once I responded to their request, it was less than 6 hours until everything was deposited. Looks like the team is just super busy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
The answer is bound to be. Perhaps now it is difficult to do because this is no answer. Any wrong information can damage the reputation of the project. It does not benefit anyone. I'm sure about your problem know and do everything to solve it. The project is not a Scam and therefore has an interest in peace in their investors. No negative reviews means you have nothing to fear. Wait.
Activity: 15
In all projects there are always difficulties in communication with managers. This project is young and still runs smoothly. After starting at the guys fell a lot of work, but they try and have your voice be heard. Wait. Patience is always rewarded.

How is not getting responses to your missing coins smooth?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
In all projects there are always difficulties in communication with managers. This project is young and still runs smoothly. After starting at the guys fell a lot of work, but they try and have your voice be heard. Wait. Patience is always rewarded.

good point mate patience will always bring good earnings, this project will make a huge success so better to keep it cool and always check this thread
from time to and see the results, just got lucky to be part of the campaign and i'm using the earnings to buy some tokens.
Merit: 256

Why is it so hard to get an answer regarding missing coins. 3 payments made since the 12th of July and when other people above or below reply they get answered? Can someone check my account or something please? All I ever hear is 2nd batch, Friday payday etc, but nothing ever comes. Why? How hard is it to send tokens if its so easy to receive our money? Just hope the project (which i do have faith in, hence the investments) has its communications as its weakest part and that everything else doesnt follow suit. The no reply stuff is not acceptable
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign

The announcement should now be coming from this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.msg20555319;topicseen#new
As of the moment, the team is still checking the last round's entries. After checking & paying out, they will now open to accept new participants.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign
This is getting stupid now. I have made 3 payments since 12th July. Nothing received. Why are people who paid on the 28th of July already receiving their tokens and I dont have mine. PLEASE contact me. Im losing patience now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
This sounds great, people investing in dimcoin
And also getting their tokens on schedule.
Very promising.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Please note this DIMCOIN official service announcement:
~snip~
Thanks for the update i hope we can achieve the 10 million target before 31st august
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I also got tokens and coins, but honestly I invested in the project money who are not afraid to lose. I'll wait until the end of the project will develop and with it will grow my profit. It's my investment in the future. I have high hopes.
Merit: 255
I with impatience will wait for the 4th quarter of this year. I hope that after dim coins will be traded on all exchanges, we will see the real income and dim will repeat the fate of bitcoin in 2013. Wait. Now crypto market storm coming.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Glad to see that people are finally getting their payout already. I too have the same feeling as i am in the first wave. It was promise on X day but i end up waiting for X + 5 days then receive my payment.
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
The 3th payout arrived me today. Invest at 28th. Thanks a lot for this great project ❤
Activity: 5
I've got tokens and coins today too. Sent XEMs from Nanowallet on 28th of July.
Activity: 560
I received my first set of Dim Tokens and Dim Coins and I'm sure the team is busy and will get around to the second tranche.  Dimcoin addressed many forum members questions here and should probably put people at ease by letting everyone know when the next payout will occur.  This thread shouldn't be all about i sent my NEM, here is my transaction, where is my Dim?  It's a great project, I'm very excited about this coin, and we should support and recommend people to get in on it.  Everyone will profit as a result.
congratulation, that is right that they are busy enough and i think you will also get the second on time. i think you should wait a little more and hope that they will never disappoint you.

I have received my 2nd investment as expected and look forward to investing more. Spread the word.  This is a great project.  I will do a YT video on it this weekend and post the link.
Activity: 560
Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

Would this be considered a securities? If so doesn't that mean Bittrex couldn't  list it on their exchange?

I don't think it matters.  In the whitepaper, one of the goals is to be listed on major exchanges by Q4 2017. 
Jump to: