Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 144. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
We would love to advise everyone who is already participating in our social media campaign to start sending us direct links to their posts so that we can start with the bounty campaign payouts. Once all payouts are completed, we will open the spreadsheet for registration of new participants. All links should be sent to our official bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.new#new
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I just received my Tokens and Coins. I paid on the 29th with XEM.
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Please note this DIMCOIN official service announcement:
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.

the best placed exchange this now is bittrex
i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in there
what about placed in livecoin exchanges first I think its not hard to get in the list there and then go for bittrex exchanges so the price of this coin will pump.
i will also suggest for those exchanges where the community of the traders are very high because if you will be listed at there then not a smaller group of people will be able to dump your coin as in the past happened with some coins. Try to start listing on the most famous exchanges and on multiple exchanges to make it more valuable.
yes that is right that the selection of good exchange is too much important. if the coin will be added in a good exchange the reputation of the coin will also increase and hope that people will give good preference to the coin to invest bitcoin there.
i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price.

I agree that coin is always encouraged to go on exchanges as these will allows the investors or any interested parties to expose to dimcoin and allow easy liquidation of dimcoins. That is why whenever a coin gets into an exchange, the price will increase.

Depending on how big the community dimcoin, if you want to go to bittrex, if the first step taken dimcoin is for development then bittrex appropriate. To increase the number of these communities, and overall will be popular
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but haven't see my token inside depotwallet yet.
I am pretty patience already...  so let me know if I still need to wait longer..

thanks!
andy

Hey.. purchase the coin on July15 and submitted Depotwallet address on July19 but haven't received any coin yet.

Do I need to wait longer??

Thanks!
Andy

Yes. You must wait to friday. It's the next payday
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I think lot of people are skeptical and complaining regarding no deposit of Token to their NEM or Depot wallet due to loss of trust to all those SCAM ICO's.
During this period if OP is there to answer and reply queries then he should also respond to these complains as well so that people don't lose faith which will eventually bring less investors in this project.

New investors will be more skeptical and think multiple times before even thinking to invest and which is loss to project itself if devs and OP are really keen in ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It's been more than 10 days and I'm still waiting for my dimcoin tokens....

Same here
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.

i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in there
what about placed in livecoin exchanges first I think its not hard to get in the list there and then go for bittrex exchanges so the price of this coin will pump.
i will also suggest for those exchanges where the community of the traders are very high because if you will be listed at there then not a smaller group of people will be able to dump your coin as in the past happened with some coins. Try to start listing on the most famous exchanges and on multiple exchanges to make it more valuable.
yes that is right that the selection of good exchange is too much important. if the coin will be added in a good exchange the reputation of the coin will also increase and hope that people will give good preference to the coin to invest bitcoin there.
i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price.

I agree that coin is always encouraged to go on exchanges as these will allows the investors or any interested parties to expose to dimcoin and allow easy liquidation of dimcoins. That is why whenever a coin gets into an exchange, the price will increase.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I emailed support about 9 days ago and received an answer 6 days ago. I was told that I will receive my coins/tokens at the 30th of July. Unfortunately still nothing in my depotwallet.. How much longer do I have to wait?

Its good that you have posted here and I believe it will be attended to. Its also not professional not to attend to queries as at when due but sometimes factors beyond control always happen but hopefully it will be resolve very soon so everyone can smile.
some time it happend that we find it hard to find out some time. and when becoem free then we forget to come to the problem or to replay to someone.  i am sure that the staff is too much busy and therfore may find it hard to find time, i think we should not take it as serious and hope that you will get your replay very soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.

the best placed exchange this now is bittrex in fact there are some exchanges where people have more trust and they want to use such exchanges for trading al
i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in theret
i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price. in fact there are a some exchanges where people have more trust to use such exchanges for trading altcoin. so it really important that Dimcoin should be added in such type of exchange.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

yes that is good i will also suggest these exchanges as these exchagnes have very good reputation therefore more peoeple will be attracted toward this coin.
Activity: 655
I received my first set of Dim Tokens and Dim Coins and I'm sure the team is busy and will get around to the second tranche.  Dimcoin addressed many forum members questions here and should probably put people at ease by letting everyone know when the next payout will occur.  This thread shouldn't be all about i sent my NEM, here is my transaction, where is my Dim?  It's a great project, I'm very excited about this coin, and we should support and recommend people to get in on it.  Everyone will profit as a result.
congratulation, that is right that they are busy enough and i think you will also get the second on time. i think you should wait a little more and hope that they will never disappoint you.
Activity: 490

I think, we can start to talk about exchange only after ICO will be finished, it's to early for listing.
Sure that we will see DIMCOIN on Livecoin and Bittrex.
but  think we can give our suggestion . i also think that this going is going to be added in Bittrex. i am sure that after addition in an exchange this coin is going to start increasing and make records.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 406

I think, we can start to talk about exchange only after ICO will be finished, it's to early for listing.

I'm not interested in livecoin exchange web site. What is the source for Bittrex? If we see dimcoin on bittrex, I'm gonna buy some more. Coins locate d on bittrex generally perform much better than others.
Activity: 106
Merit: 5
It's been more than 10 days and I'm still waiting for my dimcoin tokens....
Activity: 854
Merit: 305

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I tried buying 1000$ worth of dimcoin with bitcoin using coinmama/coinpayments yesterday and got this email today.

Your payment of 0.36044000 BTC to DIMCOIN ICO has timed out without us receiving the required funds.
The transaction with ID CPBG37SZ3MYAHNFOWESMY94XFE has been cancelled.

If you sent funds that didn't confirm in time to complete the transaction, they will still need to confirmation on the blockchain before we can return them to you. Only after it has been confirmed on the blockchain will you receive an email within 8 hours with a link to claim the refund.

If you don't receive the email 8 hours AFTER getting confirmations or need any help or assistance feel free to contact us at https://www.coinpayments.net/help-support

Help.

Coinpayments have clarified that I  must have double clicked and there were 2 payments. Then the way gmail clusters mail in a thread... I missed the email of successful  transaction.

My payment went through
Activity: 560
I received my first set of Dim Tokens and Dim Coins and I'm sure the team is busy and will get around to the second tranche.  Dimcoin addressed many forum members questions here and should probably put people at ease by letting everyone know when the next payout will occur.  This thread shouldn't be all about i sent my NEM, here is my transaction, where is my Dim?  It's a great project, I'm very excited about this coin, and we should support and recommend people to get in on it.  Everyone will profit as a result.
Jump to: