Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 187. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Also I have a quick clarification:

The DIM currency coins you mention in your post, will they be more or less the same as the Tethered USD (usdt) that is traded on Poloniex? And if so, what is the difference between obtaining your DIM currency coins (which to me seems like a hassle the way you described it, but I am not familiar with NEM so take that with a grain of salt) vs. being able to use a variety of cryptos to buy Tethered coins like usdt on Poloniex directly, since they both "represent" a fiat currency?

Looking forward to your response as I am otherwise interested in investing during the presale.

Cheers.

Simple, the Dim currencies are fiat currencies criptonized, in order for it to function in the DIM:Ecosystem, they are not for trading in the exchanges, they are intended to work within the ecosystem of the DIMCOIN foundation, WISE Consulting and HYBSE, so you will be able to trade with assets, securities, stock, equities, wich will also be criptonized, this is done so every financial trading that will be made, is done using p2p transfer technology, wich is the same to say that all will be made in the blockchain; becasue you can't use tether in the NEM Blockchain, they created this DIM currencies for that role (DIM:USD, DIM:EUR, DIM:CNY, etc.), if you use Tether, you will have to  exchange USD for tether, then tether for DIMCOIN, wich will have fees and time delays, with DIMC currencies, you only deposit USD, and then this becomes DIM:USD, a criptocurrency that has the same value as USD, but it will only work inside de ecosistem.

I'm not a representative by the way, but all is in the whitepaper.

That makes sense, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Will definitely be investing!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Completed Hindi translation of Dimcoin Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43Wk9KcVpNMFFMbHM

Did they say the whitepaper summary? if so then I lost time translating the entire whitepaper XD.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 27
hi dimcoin/all!

love to invest in this ICO, I am using depot wallet.

please can you confirm that the XEM address to send to is the one listed on the ICO page after clicking "Invest with XEM"

Also how are you calculating how many XEM is required for each DIM package on depot wallet? there doesn't seem to be a way to convert the correct amount of XEM for each package unless i'm missing something?

thanks for your help!
I went through the page to invest and seems that DIMCOIN Pre-Ico value is estimated in fiat so when investing through bitcoin it calculates the exchange rate btc/usd so at the moment -$100 in the past 24hours so I think a better idea for me is waiting for the bitcoin price to keep increasing a bit and then invest and since we have time until 15th July I may invest at the end of this period.

I keep thinking the same way. So i will wait for the ETH price to rise considerably before investing. I believe that this ICO is a good one.
Still enough time to think about investing with dimcoin. But by looking at all aspects I am very interested and recommend to invest in this big project.

It seems dimcoin has good prospects to be able to compete in the crypto market with other coins, I also have the same interest to be able to contribute to this great project and hope to achieve success

The Dimcoin price surely will closer to bitcoin. It's not very far away that to happen. If the knowledge of dimcoin is spread among people means ,they will start to invest their money on dimcoin. Even I will invest on dimcoin if the price of dimcoin will increase further in ICO

It is very optimistic prediction about price. Bitcoin is sifferent story, and is hard to believe that any altcoin can hit btc price for short period.

No the DIMCOIN won't reach BTC levels, if they are tied to the DIM tokens, then my personal prediction is that they will be at most 5$, if they are not tied to the DIM tokens, they will be at most 0.5$, but immediately, they won't reach that far, this prediction is for 2019 to 2020, though I could be wrong, I was wrong about Tenx reaching freaking 30 dollars the first 3 days, when I thought it would reach at most 2, but DIMCOIN reaching BTC levels, definitely no.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I went through the page to invest and seems that DIMCOIN Pre-Ico value is estimated in fiat so when investing through bitcoin it calculates the exchange rate btc/usd so at the moment -$100 in the past 24hours so I think a better idea for me is waiting for the bitcoin price to keep increasing a bit and then invest and since we have time until 15th July I may invest at the end of this period.

I keep thinking the same way. So i will wait for the ETH price to rise considerably before investing. I believe that this ICO is a good one.
Still enough time to think about investing with dimcoin. But by looking at all aspects I am very interested and recommend to invest in this big project.

It seems dimcoin has good prospects to be able to compete in the crypto market with other coins, I also have the same interest to be able to contribute to this great project and hope to achieve success

The Dimcoin price surely will closer to bitcoin. It's not very far away that to happen. If the knowledge of dimcoin is spread among people means ,they will start to invest their money on dimcoin. Even I will invest on dimcoin if the price of dimcoin will increase further in ICO

It is very optimistic prediction about price. Bitcoin is sifferent story, and is hard to believe that any altcoin can hit btc price for short period.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.
You are right. This project sounds typically different. You would have got chances to avoid your bad experiences just listening to this community or just by spending time to follow a project keenly and by checking their whitepaper.
I believe just one ICO may recover your losses and that ICO may be Dimcoin's too.
Activity: 294
I used ETH. Very happy to be part of this and luckily at the beginning!  Smiley My eth payment was processed through coinpayment and I left my email on dimcoin site with name, email and amount but I didn't receive any confirmation email back from dimcoin.  So if I understood correctly we'll receive an email in 10 days asking us to provide a nanowallet adress to receive the DIM?
Activity: 546
Merit: 261

I think instead of bitcoin,using ETH for invest is better because for now bitcoin facing some problem like high fees etc.
When it hit 15th july,maybe bitcoin price will fall and you will miss the chance to invest at the better price
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.
Hello guys, I finished the Spanish translation of the whitepaper  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3w72ah0a9ia8ogv/DIMCOIN-whitepaper-V12_ES.pdf?dl=0, you can look for the Spanish thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19830931
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 434

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I also just tried dimcoin and indeed this is very recommendation for those who want to try larger projects and recommendations for those who want to invest into dimcoins
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Hi,

Bulgarian Translation is ready: [BG][ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN Cпpaвeдливo Бъдeщe, бaзиpaнo нa Блoкчeйнa

@email I've send you and the PSD + Spreadsheet.

Good luck with your ICO!
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Why choose such a bad name?  DIM = not bright = not smart
DIM stands for Data Interchange Module. It is mot about brightness or what and this ICO has great marketing team it will be successful in cryptoworld.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Also I have a quick clarification:

The DIM currency coins you mention in your post, will they be more or less the same as the Tethered USD (usdt) that is traded on Poloniex? And if so, what is the difference between obtaining your DIM currency coins (which to me seems like a hassle the way you described it, but I am not familiar with NEM so take that with a grain of salt) vs. being able to use a variety of cryptos to buy Tethered coins like usdt on Poloniex directly, since they both "represent" a fiat currency?

Looking forward to your response as I am otherwise interested in investing during the presale.

Cheers.

Simple, the Dim currencies are fiat currencies criptonized, in order for it to function in the DIM:Ecosystem, they are not for trading in the exchanges, they are intended to work within the ecosystem of the DIMCOIN foundation, WISE Consulting and HYBSE, so you will be able to trade with assets, securities, stock, equities, wich will also be criptonized, this is done so every financial trading that will be made, is done using p2p transfer technology, wich is the same to say that all will be made in the blockchain; becasue you can't use tether in the NEM Blockchain, they created this DIM currencies for that role (DIM:USD, DIM:EUR, DIM:CNY, etc.), if you use Tether, you will have to  exchange USD for tether, then tether for DIMCOIN, wich will have fees and time delays, with DIMC currencies, you only deposit USD, and then this becomes DIM:USD, a criptocurrency that has the same value as USD, but it will only work inside de ecosistem.

I'm not a representative by the way, but all is in the whitepaper.
Activity: 28
Based on email exchange with dimcoin, the "no US residents" request is for fiat payment. Quote from an email to me "You can use ETH for sure because invest in a ICO doesn't fall under US law"

But then why would they say that US residents can only participate through an exchange after the ICO? They seem to go to great lengths to make it known that any and all US Citizens/residents/etc. are not allowed to partake in this ICO directly...

probably only for those people that wants to use fiat to invest in this ICO coz based on the email they surely accept crypto as investment from the US residents but a clarification about this matter is needed still Smiley

To be honest, now that I think about it, I think they probably mean that it's illegal in the US, but if you use cryptos to invest then you are safe because they can't link the addresses back to you, but who knows. I saw a few other ICO's that also stated clearly "NO US CITIZENS MAY PARTAKE IN THE ICO DUE TO US LAWS", so I am tempted to assume they refer to all US Citizens regardless of investment method. I agree in that a little clarification would be appreciated.
Jump to: