Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 98. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi, what news on the project when DIMCOIN will be released on the stock exchange is promised at the end of the 4th quarter of 2017. Where can I now sell or buy DIMCOIN? Where is it better to store DIMCOIN on Depowallet or Nanovallelt?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I am glad to have a nano wallet set up in my android mobile as an google android software. I'm prepared to participate in the twitter marketing campaign and also have stuffed the form too. I'm very thrilled to possess first Dimcoins on my wallet. However , I am fretting about the qualification too.

the twitter campaign is not over?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I know we will have exchanges to talk about in a few weeks, but otherwise what news are we expecting? It seems like we will not be hearing anything else for at least a few months.

Haha, what else?? The pipeline is full of news this december. Check the FAQ on reddit Smiley

We also have the Monthly AMA at first Monday of December , so you can ask there too Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
I know we will have exchanges to talk about in a few weeks, but otherwise what news are we expecting? It seems like we will not be hearing anything else for at least a few months.

Haha, what else?? The pipeline is full of news this december. Check the FAQ on reddit Smiley
Activity: 88
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
I wish to invest a bit more, but because I have not obtained my very first Darkish however, is it good to invest once again with same email,  phone number and nano wallet deal with? Or would it cause confusion?
No, it won't cause any confusion, if you want to invest more, just simply access the website and invest. However, DIM TOKENS are sold out, we are currently selling individual coins valued at $0.04 per coin.

Hello dev, I see in spreadsheet my address was not altered? Why not change however?  I have delivered my new deal with by PM
Which spreadsheet are you referring to? Please be more detailed.

We need to know when will to exchanges, and please do not answer "towards end of Q4/17" !   At least the week ( first, sec, etc ) Too much time waiting.
Unfortunately, we cannot specify any dates or exchanges at the moment.

Activity: 45
I think it is better for dimcoin to enter the exchanges with more historical developments and goals achieved for the project to be more valued. We see many ICOs that when they finish already enter the exchanges and devalue. It is better for the dimcoin to be in the exchanges in a period in which the bitcoin is stable, because in the high of the price everything is devalued. I think the dimcoin has to come in as soon as the bitcoin price is falling or stable by lateralizing the price.

And all the people who own dimcoins do not sell cheap, do not be lettuce hand, let's make the price of the coin rise!
There are too many hunting rewards loose. but it is understandable. I personally will keep my coins for a while.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
I think it is better for dimcoin to enter the exchanges with more historical developments and goals achieved for the project to be more valued. We see many ICOs that when they finish already enter the exchanges and devalue. It is better for the dimcoin to be in the exchanges in a period in which the bitcoin is stable, because in the high of the price everything is devalued. I think the dimcoin has to come in as soon as the bitcoin price is falling or stable by lateralizing the price.

And all the people who own dimcoins do not sell cheap, do not be lettuce hand, let's make the price of the coin rise!
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Looking at the market sentiment it ll be a good time to hit the exchanges, a lot of fresh capital coming in and we have wild grow of coins and tokens.
Normally I think the later a project comes to exchanges with some products the better it ll be, and not rushing in without any work done.
Activity: 80
We need to know when will to exchanges, and please do not answer "towards end of Q4/17" !   At least the week ( first, sec, etc ) Too much time waiting.

Week 52, day 6/7 of it.. does that work?

Good One!
Activity: 532

Week 52, day 6/7 of it.. does that work?
Activity: 88

towards end of Q4/17
 Grin
Activity: 80
I don't see the connect to include my account tweets within this bounty? Please display me. I can not find it .

As far as I can tell, the bounty for this project has been finished a good time ago.
Activity: 3
Who is the escrow support for this ico?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I want to sell 1 ether of ico I had invested on dimcoin to a friend of mine who ll sell me 1 ether of an ico I missed, now I don't know how to send him dimcoins and dim tokens,  can I send them to his xem wallet or should he make a depotwallet?
I have tried xem nano wallet, sent some xem with it as cost but it doesn't work, anyone an idea?

You can use nano wallet. You have the option to choose what you would like to send, so choose the mosaic.

On a side note, I am really impressed with the way dimcoin is going. The team is very dedicated, can't wait to see DIM hit the exchanges, I wonder how the market will value the coin Smiley
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Review of DIMCOIN at the CryptoAffiliate Conference in Prague on the 30. - 31.10. The event was a major success, over 30 partners and many investors approached our DIMCOIN stand. We were proud to have our legal advisor Mr. Plewka speak to a highly engaged audience, who were delightfully entertained and encouraged to join the DIMCOIN affiliate opportunity. https://www.facebook.com/DIMCOINICO/posts/1510443012355292
Activity: 168
Merit: 104

You just need Nano Wallet.
Make sure you have some XEM for the fees in your wallet.
Then you can initiate a Mosaic transfer and attach the Dimcoin / Token to the transaction.

Thank you for clarification, I have always thought like this too: if nano wallet supports Mosaic transfers, then it has to be possible to attach the token. Not sure why some peoples have problem with that.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
You can still transfer Tokens after the ICO, but they won't hit exchanges. Only the coin will

I have made a question about this to Dimcoin directly: See the comunication below:

MYself: Dim tokens will be tradable in exchanges too, or only dim coin? If yes, so dimtoken can rise its price too, correct?

DIM:  DIM TOKENS will be listed on HYBSE within the DIM Ecosystem. It is tradable only in there.

MYSelf: so will it be possible to sell and buy using BTC or cash for example?

DIM: Yes, it is possible to use BTC

Someone explain? Will be tradable or not?Huh I guess yes! and will increase value.

Yes they will be tradable, but only within the HYBSE exchange, it will be tradable to BTC.
Right, Soon market DIM-USD / DIM-BTC be able traded. Just check whiteparer by official dimcoin. They have a roadmap be listed to 3 big major market on last year. so this is are currently december 2017. Tbh, I can waiting for a big day.
You can still transfer Tokens after the ICO, but they won't hit exchanges. Only the coin will

I have made a question about this to Dimcoin directly: See the comunication below:

MYself: Dim tokens will be tradable in exchanges too, or only dim coin? If yes, so dimtoken can rise its price too, correct?

DIM:  DIM TOKENS will be listed on HYBSE within the DIM Ecosystem. It is tradable only in there.

MYSelf: so will it be possible to sell and buy using BTC or cash for example?

DIM: Yes, it is possible to use BTC

Someone explain? Will be tradable or not?Huh I guess yes! and will increase value.

Yes they will be tradable, but only within the HYBSE exchange, it will be tradable to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: