Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 102. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I wanted to ask a question that,
what will have a higher value in the future like 1 dimtoken or 100 dimcoins?

nobody know it!
Current price on deposit is not true!
While for a price you need marcet with buy/sell!
On telegram people sell dimcoin 0,005$ and dimtoken for 0,60$ !!
Activity: 532
Do people use some kind of escrow while exchanging their tokens on these telegram groups? If not, it's very risky deal

Yes there is use of Escrow, jut ask on the channel ( forgot his name on the forum here, but on telegram it is Tongokongo), but there has been trades without escrow aswell
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Do people use some kind of escrow while exchanging their tokens on these telegram groups? If not, it's very risky deal
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you find any bugs or general problems, please send a screenshot and the browser that you are using to [email protected].
Will this bug hunt come  with an incentive or its just one of those favors we do for the project ?? Trying out depot wallet now Wink

bug hunt would be a cool thing! Getting more people to test ist in depth

That its true , more people testing = better , but us like early inverstors that we are and also interested to this project grows , we should do it like a favour Smiley

Have a great day guys !

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
If you find any bugs or general problems, please send a screenshot and the browser that you are using to [email protected].
Will this bug hunt come  with an incentive or its just one of those favors we do for the project ?? Trying out depot wallet now Wink

bug hunt would be a cool thing! Getting more people to test ist in depth
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
selling below ICO price is a bit stupid but I realise that you will do what you like to. I believe in NEM, so in their tokens too

This. Terrible decision, now after the fork with all alts shooting up anyways Roll Eyes Go to telegram chat group, there is queue of buyers there waiting...

could you plz provide invite link for telegram group?
thank you

trading group: https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
and the regular: https://t.me/dimcoinICO

Be aware that the prices offered is just what is see and shared on the channel, no one but the buyer and seller know if there are better prices to be found within the group

Thank you. Actually i was looking for regular.
Activity: 532
selling below ICO price is a bit stupid but I realise that you will do what you like to. I believe in NEM, so in their tokens too

This. Terrible decision, now after the fork with all alts shooting up anyways Roll Eyes Go to telegram chat group, there is queue of buyers there waiting...

thank you

trading group: https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
and the regular: https://t.me/dimcoinICO

Be aware that the prices offered is just what is see and shared on the channel, no one but the buyer and seller know if there are better prices to be found within the group
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have to recover my wallet (the site does not remember it). But, chromium tells me the site is not secure. I will not be putting my private key into this site any time soon. Please let me know when it is safe.

You have to import the .dat file of your old depotwallet. If you feel unsafe with links just go to the official website of dimcoin and go to depotwallet from there.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Ok I have DimCoin and DimToken in my NEM nano wallet
but as far as I can make out I have 8 NEM  Shocked.

so my question is what wallet should I be using, Nano wallet or Depotwallet?
my Depotwallet currently has zero balance
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I have to recover my wallet (the site does not remember it). But, chromium tells me the site is not secure. I will not be putting my private key into this site any time soon. Please let me know when it is safe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
what is new? an update of the wallet. OK: what can you do with it now? what are the innovations?
did not log me there yet

is it worth logging in and checking?
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app

I hope it will make 4x from this.
Who else is really excited about this project? I'm not selling coins or tokens! Good luck, guys!

Excited AND not selling anything! We're almost there! HODL DIM Wink
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
We are incredibly excited to announce that the Depotwallet website has gone live! Please visit us at www.depotwallet.com to sign in or sign up!
I read in telegram that the new DEPOTWALLET site has been launched!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I can't believe that people are selling it under the ICO price. I hope it's BTC not fiat wise, otherwise they are just stupid. I can't imagine how desperate you have to be to get rid of this GEM, just 10m market cap for a new technology based on XEM, not another shitty ERC-20 token.

DIM will be listed between 100-200m cap which means 10x-20x returns for us.
That would be for the dim tokens right.
People are selling their DIM COINS at a cheaper rate.
Let's just still wait and let those people who already sold their dimcoins regret why they did it that early. With how great the project, those believers will for sure hold for a longer time. On the bright side, letting them sell their coins is a good thing so dimcoins will be distributed to more people.
Activity: 282
where can I get stamp? so I can transfer my dimcoin and dimtoken. Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: