Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 99. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Video says DIMCOINS available worldwide. Why lie? Not available to US residents apparently.

Also the Dimcoin email subscription emails are not very professional. After confirming my subscription, this is the response:

Subject: Newsletter Email Subject
hi dear, Your account is actived! Thank you for you register. Dimcoin-Foundation

Seriously - who did they hire? Who is working on this stuff? Is spell and grammar check unavailable?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
We are waiting for a long time for Dim to hit in the market. Actually, that way seems better.  A lot of people getting interested and getting to know more about it. Once it hits the market, i believe we will see a huge pump within the first day!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When you really read the white paper, and understand the essence of it. You won't complain any more, and you'll find it's a good project, and you'll buy coins and hold it for a while to find its value。
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
You can still transfer Tokens after the ICO, but they won't hit exchanges. Only the coin will

I have made a question about this to Dimcoin directly: See the comunication below:

MYself: Dim tokens will be tradable in exchanges too, or only dim coin? If yes, so dimtoken can rise its price too, correct?

DIM:  DIM TOKENS will be listed on HYBSE within the DIM Ecosystem. It is tradable only in there.

MYSelf: so will it be possible to sell and buy using BTC or cash for example?

DIM: Yes, it is possible to use BTC

Someone explain? Will be tradable or not?Huh I guess yes! and will increase value.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You can still transfer Tokens after the ICO, but they won't hit exchanges. Only the coin will
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
The last question from FAQ...

I thought Dim Tokens were only available during ico

dimtokens are sold out...only dimcoin available
Activity: 57
The last question from FAQ...

I thought Dim Tokens were only available during ico
Activity: 30
I want to sell 1 ether of ico I had invested on dimcoin to a friend of mine who ll sell me 1 ether of an ico I missed, now I don't know how to send him dimcoins and dim tokens,  can I send them to his xem wallet or should he make a depotwallet?
I have tried xem nano wallet, sent some xem with it as cost but it doesn't work, anyone an idea?

...mhmm as I remember I participated in ICO using nano wallet, so it should be possible to move these tokens; anyone knows what's going on with this case?

You just need Nano Wallet.
Make sure you have some XEM for the fees in your wallet.
Then you can initiate a Mosaic transfer and attach the Dimcoin / Token to the transaction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I want to sell 1 ether of ico I had invested on dimcoin to a friend of mine who ll sell me 1 ether of an ico I missed, now I don't know how to send him dimcoins and dim tokens,  can I send them to his xem wallet or should he make a depotwallet?
I have tried xem nano wallet, sent some xem with it as cost but it doesn't work, anyone an idea?

...mhmm as I remember I participated in ICO using nano wallet, so it should be possible to move these tokens; anyone knows what's going on with this case?
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
The DIM Foundation website is now live!
This is a proof that the team is really working hard for the project's success. The roadmap has been achieved very well. The next big thing for this project is the exchange by the end of the last quarter. Many are waiting , and I know more are becoming interested with these updates.
The DIM Foundation website is now live!
Our latest updated FAQ from our Social platforms. Please also see the questions and answers from our AMA on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7b4615/ama_with_richard_lendrum

Just a reminder that the AMA with our Head of Communications, Richard Lendrum, will begin in approximately 3 hours (12 noon UTC + 2) on our official DIMCOIN subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/
Activity: 40
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Need Chinese translation

What do you mean exactly?
Are you asking: "(Do you) need Chinese translation(?)"
Are you demanding: "(It) needs Chinese translation"
Are you requesting: "(I) need Chinese translation"

Roll Eyes

btctalk sometimes feels like a gigantic special needs classroom  Cheesy

Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Latest message from our Head of Communications

Can you provide more details and updates on this part? Whats the advantage and will this announcement cause any delay in listings on exchanges?

Thank you!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Need Chinese translation
Hey dude..  Please read thread before coment...  Ico has been finished,  now all in here only waithing dimcoin list an mayor exchanger..
Activity: 532
Need Chinese translation

The ICO has been finished for a good while already Wink Don 't think they will need another translation run
Pages:
Jump to: