Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 101. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
What's this about someone resigning? Who resigned and when? Is there a tweet or a blog post or something about this?

CEO resigned on personal matters ( Fabian Kippenberg ), for complete info, it is posted on Facebook and other media used by DIM

There is nothing on twitter or reddit. I don't use facebook.

Please have a peek on this : https://twitter.com/DIMCOIN_/status/923946302458814464

This is the message that informed the community about Fabian resigning
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What's this about someone resigning? Who resigned and when? Is there a tweet or a blog post or something about this?

CEO resigned on personal matters ( Fabian Kippenberg ), for complete info, it is posted on Facebook and other media used by DIM

if you want answers and they give you, they even gave you a link to the news, did I teach you to read?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 45

Yes, there are posts on twitter telegram, everything was very transparent
Activity: 532

Activity: 88
Activity: 93
ooh i finally found the treat on dimcoin, this is the only ico that didnt come to exchanges yet and now i see on the roadmap dimcoin will hit the exchanges mid december 2017, so i have something more to look at.
and i have read ppl already started to sell thier tokens lower then ico price, thats baaad, you have to think you have lost the money you invested in an ico, cus the more a team works on it and deliver a good project before an exchange the higher the value it ll have, and if it comes to exchanges before any shit realised the project ll get pumped and dumped like a bitch.
the dimtokens ll i keep but the dimcoin 9 billion is like the xem with some more futures, we paid 0.01$ each and i hope to see it reach 0.50$ in full moon march
That's why we should be smart-ppl after join an ICO. Understand the prospect of coins, roadmap, and do not forget who is inside team core and advisor.
Those who have selling DIMCOINs for low price are not an investor, but those are people selling DIMCOIN, earned by bounties.

Wait I'm confused, I thought that dimcoin is only going to be 12c max after +$30m marketcap as they want to maintain stability, where are dimtokens on the other hand has the possibility of being more as the max supply of them is 10m? Am I right on this one?

Won't be selling the tokens as I'd rather the yearly dividend even if it is being conservative of them having 0.1% of forex instead if the ambitious 1% its still valuable to hold the tokens.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
ooh i finally found the treat on dimcoin, this is the only ico that didnt come to exchanges yet and now i see on the roadmap dimcoin will hit the exchanges mid december 2017, so i have something more to look at.
and i have read ppl already started to sell thier tokens lower then ico price, thats baaad, you have to think you have lost the money you invested in an ico, cus the more a team works on it and deliver a good project before an exchange the higher the value it ll have, and if it comes to exchanges before any shit realised the project ll get pumped and dumped like a bitch.
the dimtokens ll i keep but the dimcoin 9 billion is like the xem with some more futures, we paid 0.01$ each and i hope to see it reach 0.50$ in full moon march
That's why we should be smart-ppl after join an ICO. Understand the prospect of coins, roadmap, and do not forget who is inside team core and advisor.
Those who have selling DIMCOINs for low price are not an investor, but those are people selling DIMCOIN, earned by bounties.
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
No point sharing your knowledge with people who dont care anything but money. Not everyone is capable of holding!
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Activity: 13
its in the social medias and telegram group, ironically investors not getting any email.
Activity: 155
Merit: 104
he resigned unlikely will response. Im looking for the developer of this project if any of them ever exist. Anyone have any info?
Please tell me, do you have any link to this news? How did you know about this?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I wanted to ask a question that,
what will have a higher value in the future like 1 dimtoken or 100 dimcoins?

nobody know it!
Current price on deposit is not true!
While for a price you need marcet with buy/sell!
On telegram people sell dimcoin 0,005$ and dimtoken for 0,60$ !!

price of ICO DIM was 1 dollar. Why invest if you do not know how to wait? People are sometimes insane.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
No way my friend. If someone can predict the exact price, he will become one of the richest men in the world. I am sure the price of coins and tokens will increase and DIM ecosystem will be one of the best but no one can answer your question.
he resigned unlikely will response. Im looking for the developer of this project if any of them ever exist. Anyone have any info?
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
Do you have questions for DIMCOIN CEO Fabian Kippenberg? Join us for his AMA tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. (UTC+02:00) on our Official DIMCOIN Subreddit. Link to Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/
I'm a little late but I do have a question for Fabian Kippenberg:
Are you still the CEO of DIMCOIN?
The CEO of this ico resign yesterday, without proper explanation or even an email to all investors. After many excuses and fail to deliver updates he simply quit and said his job only to raise fund. The telegram group just simply bunch of clown, blocking people who trying to have discussions, This yet the worst ico i came across thus far & I see so many naive people in crypto space. Hope someone can organize and open a new independent telegram group for investors so the genuine will not get blinded & fall behind.

Thanks.
Activity: 14
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

nobody know it!
Current price on deposit is not true!
While for a price you need marcet with buy/sell!
On telegram people sell dimcoin 0,005$ and dimtoken for 0,60$ !!

That is just plain stupid - it does not make sense to sell below the price that people paid for it Smiley

Well, at least I can load my bags Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do people use some kind of escrow while exchanging their tokens on these telegram groups? If not, it's very risky deal

Rather than risky, it's plain stupid. I recognize weak kung fu fudders who have been spamming other projects with fud are starting to show up here and the telegram chat Grin. Always a good sign to see low lifes trying to get crumbs from weak hands already!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: