Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 100. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
This project is one of the most ones which I thrust. After the ICO the dev. team is working very hard and they have done much good progress. The new wallet was very important because the ecosystem will work with this wallet. But HYBSE (Hybrid Stock Exchange) will fly this coin.
The DIMCOIN is not in the markets now. But it will in the market until the end of this year. You should fill your bags before the HYBSE cuz when HYBSE will announce, this coin will already in the markets. And could be too late to buy.

This is indeed my feeling, either step in now.. or cry later. The platform and technical lay-out of it is quite clearly described in the whitepaper, but the technical delivery will take time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
This project is one of the most ones which I thrust. After the ICO the dev. team is working very hard and they have done much good progress. The new wallet was very important because the ecosystem will work with this wallet. But HYBSE (Hybrid Stock Exchange) will fly this coin.
The DIMCOIN is not in the markets now. But it will in the market until the end of this year. You should fill your bags before the HYBSE cuz when HYBSE will announce, this coin will already in the markets. And could be too late to buy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I send Some bitcoin on 9 August with coinpayments. I emailed my payment information and wallet adress to dimcoin but I have never recieved my dimcoins Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
selling dimcoin for 0.005 Dollar. PM if you're interested
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
ooh i finally found the treat on dimcoin, this is the only ico that didnt come to exchanges yet and now i see on the roadmap dimcoin will hit the exchanges mid december 2017, so i have something more to look at.
and i have read ppl already started to sell thier tokens lower then ico price, thats baaad, you have to think you have lost the money you invested in an ico, cus the more a team works on it and deliver a good project before an exchange the higher the value it ll have, and if it comes to exchanges before any shit realised the project ll get pumped and dumped like a bitch.
the dimtokens ll i keep but the dimcoin 9 billion is like the xem with some more futures, we paid 0.01$ each and i hope to see it reach 0.50$ in full moon march
That's why we should be smart-ppl after join an ICO. Understand the prospect of coins, roadmap, and do not forget who is inside team core and advisor.
Those who have selling DIMCOINs for low price are not an investor, but those are people selling DIMCOIN, earned by bounties.

On Dimcoin telegram channel dimcoin token is being sold for $2 a token.  Am I missing something?  So the token will give us passive income?  I hope the early investors will benefit greatly.

Can u give me link of telegram chanel dude.??
Here are the links to our Telegram group chats:
https://t.me/dimcoinICO
https://t.me/dimcoin
P2P Trading group
https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
Thanks dimcoin official...  Im in telegram group now..
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
ooh i finally found the treat on dimcoin, this is the only ico that didnt come to exchanges yet and now i see on the roadmap dimcoin will hit the exchanges mid december 2017, so i have something more to look at.
and i have read ppl already started to sell thier tokens lower then ico price, thats baaad, you have to think you have lost the money you invested in an ico, cus the more a team works on it and deliver a good project before an exchange the higher the value it ll have, and if it comes to exchanges before any shit realised the project ll get pumped and dumped like a bitch.
the dimtokens ll i keep but the dimcoin 9 billion is like the xem with some more futures, we paid 0.01$ each and i hope to see it reach 0.50$ in full moon march
That's why we should be smart-ppl after join an ICO. Understand the prospect of coins, roadmap, and do not forget who is inside team core and advisor.
Those who have selling DIMCOINs for low price are not an investor, but those are people selling DIMCOIN, earned by bounties.

On Dimcoin telegram channel dimcoin token is being sold for $2 a token.  Am I missing something?  So the token will give us passive income?  I hope the early investors will benefit greatly.

Here are the links to our Telegram group chats:
https://t.me/dimcoinICO
https://t.me/dimcoin
P2P Trading group
https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
Activity: 88

30% of the trading fees are paid to token holders with 50 or more tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I’m glad they haven’t listed on exchanges yet.  The CEO resigning would have tanked the price.  But now they’ve had time to get the team in order without affecting the price.  With the new hires it seems everything is moving along.

This. Almost any Ico launching between now and the fork is basically doomed. Dim will see the light in a much different context and probably after China has given green light again and market is booming. Best decision ever.  Wink
Activity: 540
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Latest message from our Head of Communications

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Three big names and great experience took over, and I became even more excited about the success of the DIMCOIN project.

CEOs:
Mr. Raymund Schffler

Mr. Horst Bennin

Mr. Richard Lendrum

Dimcoin to the moon soon. Smiley $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Do not sell your Dimcoins for less than $ 0.50 -> Hold, hold guys.

Wow these are big names.  With them at the helm Dimcoin will go to the moon on SpaceX shuttle.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Big DIMCOIN news are coming, DIMCOIN to the moon!! $$$$$ Dimcoin will be among the top 30 coinmarketcap soon.

I love this project, very professional!

Dimcoin tomorrow today. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I’m glad they haven’t listed on exchanges yet.  The CEO resigning would have tanked the price.  But now they’ve had time to get the team in order without affecting the price.  With the new hires it seems everything is moving along.
Activity: 88
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
guys where can i buy dimcoin?
There is no official exchange yet but you can buy directly from those investors of the project. But you have to be careful because there are alot of scammers everywhere. If I were you, I'll just wait for the official exchange or  use escrow when buying from an unknown person here.
Activity: 59
guys where can i buy dimcoin?
Activity: 70
I hope the project will be a success. What is the scheme of your monetization?
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Three big names and great experience took over, and I became even more excited about the success of the DIMCOIN project.

CEOs:
Mr. Raymund Schffler

Mr. Horst Bennin

Mr. Richard Lendrum

I hope the change in management doesn't hamper the pace of development
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

CEOs:
Mr. Raymund Schffler

Mr. Horst Bennin

Mr. Richard Lendrum

Pages:
Jump to: