Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 149. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Nne of the best esport decentralized system so far plus a promising ICO! Good luck, guys!)
This makes me to love this platform when you earn tokens by watching streams, plating games  and betting on tournaments. its a come back platform if u lose betting yet a token form the platform will be awarded to u when u use their platform token
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Nne of the best esport decentralized system so far plus a promising ICO! Good luck, guys!)
This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work. I wonder what the price of tokens will be before the end of the year?
I definitely recommend you to buy tokens now, cause bonuses are still active. The future cost of tokens we will find out together)
This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work. I wonder what the price of tokens will be before the end of the year?
What is the ecosystem of this project?
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
This project is the future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas!
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work.
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
Hello! Good offer. I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.
Activity: 182
An amazing project that i think will be a good platform on Esport platform. As we know today, Esport gaming becoming more famous and have a bigger community everyday that's why many investor like to investing in this area. I hope many investor will take an opportunity with joining EIPlatform so the platform can running well and giving benefit for all the participant in this project. Good luck EIPlatform
Hello! Good offer. I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
Hello. An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER expepirence " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. The platform provides investors with good prospects.
Activity: 112
Hello. An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
Are you planning for another battlepass giveaway?
Yes, we are planning for another not fake battlepass giveaway)
Are you planning for another battlepass giveaway?
Hello guys) EIPlatform project is one of the best project so far.
Hello) Thanks for your compliments)
Hello guys) EIPlatform project is one of the best project so far.
Jump to: