Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 148. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
What do you think about it?
From my point of view crypto markets definitely can reach $20 trillion value. Day by day crypto currency become more and more powerful and strengthen it's positions on international currency market. So, I absolutely agree with Mike)
Sure, but what do you think about crypto safety? I think it's important for crypto holders
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
From my point of view crypto markets definitely can reach $20 trillion value. Day by day crypto currency become more and more powerful and strengthen it's positions on international currency market. So, I absolutely agree with Mike)
The platform will be very popular for users and advertisers. This is really cool I think many users will be able to receive a reward for their activities and this will motivate more and more people.
Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
Hello! Glad to see you here) Minimum purchase amount is 100$
ok, thanks for info)
Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
Hello! Glad to see you here) Minimum purchase amount is 100$
Hello! You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?
Hello! Thanks for your compliment to EIPlatform project. It’s great that you’ve decided to make investment into our project. Personally I use Exodus wallet. It has very simple and convenient interface. You can use any cryptocurrency you like, you can make exchanges in your Exodus app. I definitely recommend you Exodus as for first-time user.
I has Exodus. Great app for new users on crypto.
Hello! You have a wonderful project and I would like to invest in it. But I do not have a crypto wallet, could you tell me which is better to use and how I can use it?
Hello! Thanks for your compliment to EIPlatform project. It’s great that you’ve decided to make investment into our project. Personally I use Exodus wallet. It has very simple and convenient interface. You can use any cryptocurrency you like, you can make exchanges in your Exodus app. I definitely recommend you Exodus as for first-time user.
Activity: 98
Some interesting article for you, guys)
https://www.ccn.com/lg-government-mint-to-launch-south-koreas-first-public-blockchain-platform/                                                                                         
I wish you success! Smiley Wink
You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?
We are oriented on North America, Europe and Asia. By the way Seagate company has two main offices: one in US and second in Singapore
You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
We've released 880 000 000 EMI tokens
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
Nne of the best esport decentralized system so far plus a promising ICO! Good luck, guys!)
Thanks for your compliments and wishes)
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Hello) The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Jump to: