Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 176. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 Cybersport platforms are entering a new stage of development. There are new developments in which not only players and creators of games are interested, but also advertisers.
EIP is one of the tokens that excis me the most. Because the bet and the game will be together. Get it now before it's too late.
Activity: 154
Project team with good capabilities is one of the key factor which decide the target achievement as well as quality of the project. EIPlatform project will become more successful project soon.
That's great, at this early stage being listed on the exchange is very incredible and helpful,  it really gain trust and confidence from the investors and of course to the bounty hunters.  It shows a big potential to the market and proven to be legit.
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
Interesting. I do have a lot of interest in eSports as a gamer, but maybe I would have to read everything else in more detail to understand it completely in terms of the team and how you guys are planning to persuade the market.
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
Excited to be a part of this wonderful project Lips sealed
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
The team behind this solid project will be earning to a great extent. All the very best to the team .
This project is growing bigger and bigger. A well construted project.
Following this project very attentively, giving me great hopes. Excellent! Shocked
It is not possible to get involved after seeing such a strong figure. I studied the project and I can say it is really amazing. To support us is falling, I wish my success Cheesy
This looks promising! Coupons indeed have a huge market. Seems like a mega project. Cool
I looked at the team of this project and it inspires confidence, so you can expect that work on the project will continue and we will see a great result in the near future. Keep up the good work! Shocked
I don't remember seeing a project as strong as this in the recent weeks. This definitely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here. Cool
Strong project with a realistic approach. ePlayers will be recognized on a large scale
One-of-its-kind project backed by a solid team and a realistic roadmap. Cool
Jump to: