Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 173. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello! That's an amaizing project which has a lot of potential, so I'm looking forward for you to launch. Good luck with your ICO, guys!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

📢📢📢Attention guys!📢📢📢
We will launch our Q&A session in our group in Telegram in 5 minutes!
Be ready!
Our miss "Let's discuss it" is waiting for your questions)
#EIPlatform team)
Activity: 154
Your team are hard working and the future will show the result   Smiley
Of course. Any unique content that can attract the audience and be pozen for it will be acceptable for the platform and advertisers.
This platform may change the world of e-sports in a good way. Like that you want to help small teams, beginning streamers and tournaments of local importance. I'm looking forward to see the launch of the platform. This should help many gamers and streamers.
The platform is planned to be multilingual and will be convenient for people from many countries, cause everywhere people are playing games. That's why this project has many chances to success.
Wowww,  this is another lovely project and I think it is first of its kind. Thumbs up to you guys
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

Join our Telegram chat to find out what's to come.

Wow! The telegram group has really picked up in numbers. You guys are getting really popular.

It's interesting if you buy tokens right now, for what services can you pay with tokens? I think it would be advantageous to buy tokens and use them in the future.
All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

Wow! The telegram group has really picked up in numbers. You guys are getting really popular.

Yes this is the project that i have seen sointeresting and i look forward to seeing it so successful
Almost every person is fond of a sport. It's no wonder that with the advent of Blokchan's technology, a project appeared that was aimed at sports fans and professional athletes.
The project will be of greatest interest to viewers, because they make up the largest part of the sports audience. But only this time spectators can become active participants of the project.  Tongue

a great project and a great team. Success is very close to you and we are on your side with you. You made a difference and took care. Congratulations
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
The team behind this solid project will be earning to a great extent. All the very best to the team .
This project is growing bigger and bigger. A well construted project.
The project is promising and looks good for investors. Many benefits to be gained by investors from this project. Hopefully in accordance with the plan and able to get a lot of support from investors.
Following this project very attentively. All the best for your good work
 Kiss
Jump to: