Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 172. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
For global projects that create platforms for a huge number of users, I think such timelines are real. It is important that the team speaks about it at once. I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.
Good offer. I think gamers will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019.
I love that your platform is designed to actively involve simple users in the opportunities that are now limited. There are a lot of such participants and they will help to realize your project to the full extent.
Activity: 154
An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now.
This market is constantly growing. And that the project will exclude intermediaries from the market and distribute this profit to the users of the platform.
thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project
Interesting project! When will the results of the competition. I would like to enter the winning team. Good luck with the development of the project.
The platform will be multilingual? Which direction is more priority for you now :? This is the American market or some other one.
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!
I've been following the project for a long time. I think the project will have a huge audience. And this pleases me. Good news for all of us.
This is an excellent project. Cybersport is a place where big money is spinning. I think investors will help to make good money. And personally to me.
Please tell us more in detail than the technologies of decentralization will help your project. I would like to more specifically understand this issue.
I see the project has a very experienced team and it's really cool. I will follow the news. A little later I want to buy tokens. I think this is a great prospect Cool
Interesting project. If tokens are added to popular exchanges, then success will be unambiguous. Good luck to you!
Hello, you already have preliminary agreements with large companies that are associated with e-sports. This would help advance the project in its early stages
There's no doubt, that Esports becomes more and more popular and atractive for the world community
Is the signature company already running? I want to participate and get a few tokens for myself. A great project and a great prospect for investors)

Well, all investors are studying the project before investing in it. But what I agree with you is that e-sports is really a great prospect and a place where there is a lot of money.
Is the signature company already running? I want to participate and get a few tokens for myself. A great project and a great prospect for investors)
I want to buy some tokens for the future. I think this is a great chance to increase my capital.
 Tongue

Well, not without this. You can really increase the capital. Judging by what the developers promise, the future prospect will be really big.
I want to buy some tokens for the future. I think this is a great chance to increase my capital.
 Tongue
Jump to: