Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 174. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Now, without financial stability, a person can not imagine his future, therefore, it is necessary to invest his capital on time and successfully. Especially if you know that in this company your capital will grow many times.
looks promising and competitive in the market. I'm here to study and support this project, share this to all of my social media connection. Excited for eSport Platform!
EIP will be the world’s first self-sustained platform designed specifically for the eSports community
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Whatch our new video on YouTube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7e1nDkKhc
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Cheer up, guys!)
Today we glad to announce, that our Developmet Director and your lovely admin Anna Shalmanova will take part in Q&A Session.
Today, from 6 PM to 7 PM you will be able to ask her any questions you like (but only in connection with
#EIPlatform project) Our Q&A session will be held in our group in Telegram.
So write your questions and be ready! Miss "Let's discuss it" will be waiting for you)
Be cool and see ya)
#EIPlatform team)
the promising project and coin will open up a new era for gaming
being an ex-gamer, i would love to see this project grow to it's success.  good luck to the team, all the best!

Esports are on the rise worldwide and the rise has been exponential over the past few years and after the big guys come in it will take over in the future .
being an ex-gamer, i would love to see this project grow to it's success.  good luck to the team, all the best!
I just explored the platform and it looks really cool visually! Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Excited to be a part of this wonderful project

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 154

Really great project!  Kiss Kiss
Thanks for the Russian translation of the whitepaper, guys. Reading it in a native language helped to comprehend your intentions much better. Cheesy
I am the user of some e-sport sites. I'm trying to tell people about this project. I hope this will give results . Roll Eyes
this is the type of project which i would genuinely like to support
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football.

Interaction is the real key here. If you can get really close to the game and be part of it through different tools that allow you to interact, that's a game changer.
Activity: 6
Great project!
Activity: 70
I'm looking forward to the project, I want to see what you guys could bring to the table compared to other eSports projects in the forum. I love eSports so I hope you guys the best.
I see the project has a very experienced team and it's really cool. I will follow the news. A little later I want to buy tokens. I think this is a great prospect.
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football.

I think EIP coin will be a very popular platform. having studied in detail the white paper I'm sure.
Jump to: