Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 20. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks like a very interesting project, with a good potential and a real use.Element performance is very easy to find products that are really good quality, with a very simple and easy work, a potential project for success in the future, good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
пpивeт, гдe мoжнo yвидeть бayнти кoмпaнию, блaгoдapя
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
is there any translation bounties?

I also did some translation so need any trans lator can inform me. Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Right now I'm writing these lines from Singapore airport, waiting for my plane to go home to St. Petersburg.

4 days in Singapore were so fast. Forum, roadshow, a quick tour of the city's sights a few after-parties on the roofs of local skyscrapers.... Everything merges into one quick short-term adventure, as if I flew here only yesterday.

Going to this trip, I did not know what to expect, because it was my first experience visiting the International Blockchain Conference. The first evening on arrival in the city, I was on the roof of the Fullerton Bay Hotel in the beautiful Lantern bar. There my first networking began. A funny guy named Hugo, who perfectly understands Russian, having lived in Russia for 4 years, told his vision of the ICO market and how he as an advisor signs any government in any countries.

Evening beer and this networking were very useful, I felt asleep easily, despite the different time zone, and in the morning at the conference through Hugo I managed to communicate with new people. Interesting, that the Blockchain Economic Forum conference, organized by the Russian LAToken project, attracted many Russians to Singapore and almost half of the conference was Russian-speaking, and it was not only ICO projects Smiley The first day was full of business cards . Afterparty for VIP tickets on the 71st floor of the skyscraper was the best event of the day. Main networking was there.

As a result of the day, we went to dinner to local food court. Strange, cheap and very tasty food.

The second day at the conference was hard, the reports were still boring, networking was much tighter, even the afterparty on the roof of Singapore's tallest skyscraper was not so good at all. That was a very lazy networking. I decided to leave early.

As a result, it turned into a dinner with an interesting person who can do advertising in FB, even when FB is against ICO advertising. And as an old resident of the city, he also showed excellent places for dinner in Singapore.

The third day of the conference started perfectly, it was a day dedicated to ICO, as a result - many useful contacts and potential partnerships. In the evening, having escaped from the conference, we drove off to a meeting with Ian Balina. He is a very powerful opinion leader in the ICO market. I succeeded in pitching Elementh, handing a business card, making photos with him and now waiting for news from him. It is necessary to say, it's a long path, so I have to find the next meet-up with him and remind about our project several times Smiley Evening afterparty was right at the conference, which was definitely not very cool, as everyone had already got to know each other by this time.

The last day in Singapore was in a roadshow format, which had about 30 local investors. During the pitch I was a little bit worried, apparently affected by the long absence of experience of pitches before investors. It turned out a lot of networking, useful acquaintances and potential partnerships in the Asian region and investments in the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGfoRgatfk

At the end of the road show in half a day I had time to visit the local botanical garden, climb the Marina Sand Bay and finish my trip with the same bar on the roof of Fullerton Bay, where my Singapore adventure began.

Conclusions:

1. International conferences Must Have for the project. Those acquaintances and partnerships that are acquired there, can not be obtained otherwise.

2. There is no need for pitch or project presentation, it is enough to have a VIP ticket and participate in all after-parties, where the main networking takes place.

3. To participate in the roadshow, request a full list of confirmed investors to advance all the inquiries in advance, this will significantly improve the quality of networking at the event.

Well, finally, the question is: why in such an advanced city as Singapore, you can't pay anywhere with PayPass? Everywhere you need a credit card. Well, damn, it's a 2018, not 2000!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Elementh is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
We have just started Elementh Bounty Campaign to spread the information about our project around the world!
Join it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-elementh-blockchain-for-ecommercehigh-rewards-2899838!
Also, join our Referral program! You can earn 5% of contribution of your referrals in ETH and BTC.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Why your pre-sale is so short in terms?
Pre-Sale + Pre-ICO is around one month, it's not short we think.
Activity: 84
Why your pre-sale is so short in terms?
Activity: 126
This is a very promising project, i cant believe i just saw it. I have joined the bounty and will definitely spread the word to my counterparts in Kenya, Africa and the world. Godspeed.
Saw on your Telegram chat that one of your lead team members took a pic with Ian Balina in Singapore earlier today. He said he spoke to him about Elementh and mentioned about bringing him onboard as an advisor. That will be great news. He will bring a lot of new eyes to the project. Good luck.

Yeah, we've discussed with Ian this opportunity, waiting for some review from him. Will also push him few times more at other meet-ups Smiley
Do you have a detailed plan for how to spend the money received from ICO? Can I publish it to assess the likelihood of practical implementation of this interesting project?

30% will be used for development in the nearest 5 years. 70% will be used for international expansion/marketing and partnerships with huge e-commerce players all over the world. You can use any public information about our project at your website/channels etc.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Saw on your Telegram chat that one of your lead team members took a pic with Ian Balina in Singapore earlier today. He said he spoke to him about Elementh and mentioned about bringing him onboard as an advisor. That will be great news. He will bring a lot of new eyes to the project. Good luck.
As far as I can see, this project is just for clients, and not just as often happens. Everything is fairly transparent and each step can be independently tracked. Very promising project.

Thanks a lot for your opinion!!!  Roll Eyes
Hello!
Interesting idea, as a way to fight against counterfeit products. How long will it take to implement your system in an average enterprise and how quickly will it pay off?

Integration is quick, we'll use just an API for implementation. So that any enterprise can connect to our system in a few days/weeks depending on their ERP/CMS systems.
Awesome project! This is the industry in which I hope blockchain technology gains it's merit in. Hope your marketing campaign goes well. Don't want this one to fall through the cracks. Glad I got in the pre-sale early. Good luck to the dev team.

Thanks a lot!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
Do you have a detailed plan for how to spend the money received from ICO? Can I publish it to assess the likelihood of practical implementation of this interesting project?
Activity: 196
As far as I can see, this project is just for clients, and not just as often happens. Everything is fairly transparent and each step can be independently tracked. Very promising project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello!
Interesting idea, as a way to fight against counterfeit products. How long will it take to implement your system in an average enterprise and how quickly will it pay off?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Awesome project! This is the industry in which I hope blockchain technology gains it's merit in. Hope your marketing campaign goes well. Don't want this one to fall through the cracks. Glad I got in the pre-sale early. Good luck to the dev team.
2 hours till start of Elementh pre-ICO round!
Pages:
Jump to: