Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 21. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Great thanks!
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Elementh has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Elementh on WISERICO and follow Elementh on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Elementh is a blockchain designed for the e-commerce sector. It represents a register of "ownership of goods", which has the ability to write specialized smart contracts and use the nomenclature standard to quickly create various decentralized and centralized applications.

Along with the system of tokens, Elementh has a system of goods, which can also be used in a large number of applications, such as tracking the movement of a particular item from its creation to the current owner, tracking original goods and detecting counterfeit goods. Unlike the system of tokens, the system of goods also provides for the ability to "issue" a particular product at a particular address, indicating all possible item's data (such as name, manufacturer, bar code, etc.).

Hey..ICO seems promising to me. Idea is good with a decent road map.
Would like to engage in Hindi translation bounty. Havent started yet?

Didn't start it yet.

We're happy to introduce our new Marketing advisor: Proorocu Aurel George! He will help us with international marketing.

Aurel was in 2016 one of Financial Times "100 Faces of Innovation" due to his contribution to the development of the Internet market in Romania. He has over 14 years experience in the IT and Digital marketing field, working for Companies like Google Enterprise, Orange and Keyence. Aurel is also the youngest graduate of the Executive MBA program of Telecom Ecole de Management Paris (Institut Mines Telecom).
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

Hey..ICO seems promising to me. Idea is good with a decent road map.
Would like to engage in Hindi translation bounty. Havent started yet?
Activity: 154
have anybounty ?  Cheesy

Will be available very soon, just keep in touch!
okey bro 1 merit for you Wink
Elementh listed as one of the top ICOs of 2018 to invest: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xuho/top-ico-in-2018-to-invest
have anybounty ?  Cheesy

Will be available very soon, just keep in touch!
have anybounty ?  Cheesy
Elementh listed as Top Ongoing ICO at https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico
I'm looking forward to launching the platform, I think it will become popular. Bu it will take a long time for the project to become global

Thanks!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
I'm looking forward to launching the platform, I think it will become popular. Bu it will take a long time for the project to become global
dear friends,
I'll be at Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 at Singapore on February 4-6 (http://bef.latoken.com). If you want to meet me personally and discuss our project, ask some questions, or something else, please contact me directly and we'll arrange a meeting there.
Would be really happy to see you there!
Any update for translation bounty?

Would be in a week I think.
Pages:
Jump to: